Hobbit Name Generator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAhobbit said:
Rosie-Posie Sandybanks of Frogmorton

How many Frogmorton folks are there? Sheesh.:lol
It is a big shire. I think we should have the MayorOfMichelDelving deem us to have grown to county status. Afterall, he has relatives in high places, and he has a high unemployment situation. I think our tribes can both benefit from this unweildy situation, and he has enough Brandywine to bathe in.

I am Primula Hardbottle but the elves call me Eresse Elanesse (I REALLY like that). My board name comes out to: Ruby Goodbody of Frogmorton with the elves calling me Merevuien Singrello.
:mona

According to the Red Book of Westmarch,
In Middle-earth, Weta Nut was a
Illiterate Balrog :balrog

Elven Name Possibilities for Weta Nut
The root name suitable for feminine and masculine is:
Engond
Another masculine version is:
Engondion
More feminine versions are:
Engondiel
Engondien
Engondwen

Hobbit lad name for Weta Nut
Marroc Ploughman from Deephallow
Hobbit lass name for Weta Nut
Melilot Ploughman from Deephallow

Dwarven Name for Weta Nut
Gralin Redholder
This name is for both genders.

Orkish Name for Weta Nut
Azdúsh the Horrible

Adûnaic name for Weta Nut
Abattabadam

This is with my name:
In Middle-earth i was:

Overgrown Sniffer

Elven Name:

Novcraban
Novcrabanion
Novcrabaniel
Novcrabanien
Novcrabanwen
Hobbit:
lad- Haltred Goodbody from Deephallow
lass- Melilot Goodbody from Deephallow
Dwarven:
Bundin Redmail
Orkish:
Shagkûr the Horrible
Adûnaic:
Zingilkaldam

With the nick of the forum:
In Middle-earth i was:

Virtuous Huorn :ent

Elven Name Possibilities for Dwimmerlaik

Tárahil
Tárahilion
Tárahiliel
Tárahilien
Tárahilwen
Hobbit lad name for Dwimmerlaik
Minto Burrows from Deephallow
Hobbit lass name for Dwimmerlaik
Melilot Burrows from Deephallow
Dwarven Name for Dwimmerlaik
Gróin Redplate
Orkish Name for Dwimmerlaik
Búrzdúsh the Horrible
Adûnaic name for Dwimmerlaik
Aglarbolgdam

Last edited:
I went ahead and tried it with my board name a well:

In Middle-earth, Mithrandier was a
Staggering Gamgee

Elven Name Possibilities for Mithrandier
Culondoion

Hobbit lad name for Mithrandier
Bodo Ploughman from Longbottom

Dwarven Name for Mithrandier
Vîm Emeraldeye

Orkish Name for Mithrandier
Grimdúsh the Burner

Adûnaic name for Mithrandier
Ikilphurzân

creecher said:
It is a big shire. I think we should have the MayorOfMichelDelving deem us to have grown to county status. Afterall, he has relatives in high places, and he has a high unemployment situation. I think our tribes can both benefit from this unweildy situation, and he has enough Brandywine to bathe in.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Something has to be done with those Frogmortons!. They are breeding like rabbits! (or is that Hobbits).
I think as Mayor i need to find all these good Hobbits some extra land.:D
There is plenty of empty land south of Frogmorton running along the Stock road to Woodhall.
Maybe we can build NEWFrogmorton:lol
It will create plenty of new jobs and will be good for my unemployment situation. Don't know about The Brandywine though. All those bathing sweaty Hobbits have turned it a funny colour!!.
I think i'll have to get some no swimming notices up until further notice.:D

My family of four wish to move to New Frogmorton and would like to open up an inn...............so I will apply for a liquer license.................cause what good inn doesn't have a good tavern..................

Mithrandier said:
My family of four wish to move to New Frogmorton and would like to open up an inn...............so I will apply for a liquer license.................cause what good inn doesn't have a good tavern..................

Aaahhh Mithrandier...my first soon to be residents of New Frogmorton!. As Mayor of Michel Delving i will make sure that your names are first on the waiting list for new Hobbit houses.:D
I don't think that i can let you have a liquer license though.....oh my no..no...no!.
Didn't you read one of my earlier posts! I CAN'T HAVE ANY MORE DRUNK SHIRRIFFS!.Not in my lovely New Frogmorton.
I couldn't possibly have another incident like the one at Waymeet with the two Dwarves. How i managed to keep that quiet i'll never know!.
My nightmares are going to start up again...i can just see it!.
Couldn't you possibly contemplate another type of business Mithrandier?.
Post Office perhaps?. I could always do with a good PostMaster.:lol

No liquer license.................what...................restrict it to just one license in New Frogmorton and I will exclude the brothel from the inn...................and I will bring a few others from old Frogmorton to be bouncers. We could put a small............very small tax on the ale we would sell that would help build the roads and walking paths and benchs that New Frogmorton will need. My father-in law has 5 brothers and two sisters who would very much like to run the mill.

Mithrandier said:
No liquer license.................what...................restrict it to just one license in New Frogmorton and I will exclude the brothel from the inn...................and I will bring a few others from old Frogmorton to be bouncers. We could put a small............very small tax on the ale we would sell that would help build the roads and walking paths and benchs that New Frogmorton will need. My father-in law has 5 brothers and two sisters who would very much like to run the mill.

Hmmm....you bring up some very good points and ideas Mithrandier!.
I like your style!:D
I suppose i could bring in a new rule that means Shirriff's would not be able to drink from 9am to 7pm. That could help.
A family run Mill too!.Tell your father in law to bring along all of his brothers and sisters. New Frogmorton is really starting to come to life!.

p.s. Don't suppose they have any nice looking daughters do they?.:lol

p.s. Don't suppose they have any nice looking daughters do they?.:lol[/QUOTE said:
If we gets the license then I would be more than happy to introduce to you any one of the 3 unmarried, very beautiful, very hairy-footed, ale drinking women. I tell you what. One of the brothers is a................and don't tell any of the other Hobbits.............one of the brothers and his wife are..................non-drinkers..............they like cider...................freaks...............anyways, him and his wife would make a great Sheriff.................there you be, plus he is one a the biggest Hobbits in all of ol' Frogmorton.

So there, with one ok of a liquer license and the only liquer liucense in all of New Frogmorton............you have yer Sheriff situation lined out as well as the mill and the inn...............and quite possibly the lady o' yer dreams..............what say you.................

Mithrandier said:
If we gets the license then I would be more than happy to introduce to you any one of the 3 unmarried, very beautiful, very hairy-footed, ale drinking women. I tell you what. One of the brothers is a................and don't tell any of the other Hobbits.............one of the brothers and his wife are..................non-drinkers..............they like cider...................freaks...............anyways, him and his wife would make a great Sheriff.................there you be, plus he is one a the biggest Hobbits in all of ol' Frogmorton.

So there, with one ok of a liquer license and the only liquer liucense in all of New Frogmorton............you have yer Sheriff situation lined out as well as the mill and the inn...............and quite possibly the lady o' yer dreams..............what say you.................

Sorry....even I couldn't allow that brother and his wife in. I mean.....drinking cider.......they AREfreaks!:lol . Even if he is bigger than old Bandobras Took and able to ride a horse too!.
(I hope he doesn't come looking for me!):confused:
As for the three lovely unmarried ladies!......very hairy footed did you say?.
The hairier the better!. All that hair drives me crazy!:D
If you could see your way into getting me introduced to these fine ladies over lunch at The Golden Perch then perhaps i might start looking for a new assistant Mayor. wink! wink!.

By the way Mithrandier. Are you enjoying this or do you think we are getting a bit too carried away by the whole thing:rotfl

Carried away................so long as ya stop right this moment with all the asking of me if ya can shave the tops of my feet for me................then no we ain't be gettin carried away.................

But the three lass's on the oder hand, they be wantin' to meetchya.............they aren't lookin to be havin any adventures, outside o' the Shire that is, like those Baggins's...................especially if their cousin Mith can get that there liquer license..................

Back