Hobbit bodies and parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would the other one be for Bilbo?

1 for Frodo (natch)
1 for Merry
1 for Pippin
1 for Bilbo

so if you've got 2 extra frodos and a sam, you've got enough bodies for the 3 custom hobbits, just need 1 more jacket, or you can use the toybiz Bilbo one as a place holder in the meantime.

Ordered 2 Frodo's from the GI Joe site King listed. That takes care of that and my Sam is shipping from SS.

So I should have Merry and Pippin covered. I have Gimli's Elven Cloak covered. I'm talking with someone about an Ex Boromir to get an Elven cloak and vembraces for Aragorn. Just have to get a shirt now since I screwed up and didn't get one from TA.

Ordered 2 Frodo's from the GI Joe site King listed. That takes care of that and my Sam is shipping from SS.

So I should have Merry and Pippin covered. I have Gimli's Elven Cloak covered. I'm talking with someone about an Ex Boromir to get an Elven cloak and vembraces for Aragorn. Just have to get a shirt now since I screwed up and didn't get one from TA.

For Gimli, wouldn't a longer cloak be better than a hobbit cloak. Doesn't his almost hit the ground?

I use a hobbit cloak on mine and it seems about right in comparison with the publicity stills.

I use a hobbit cloak on mine and it seems about right in comparison with the publicity stills.

Thats what I figured. Plus since the hobbit bodies I think are close to the same height as this Gimli it would work well enough.

The normal ones are really a bit too long as well but I suppose you could tailor them so they are longer than the hobbit cloaks.

My two Frodos from GI Joe Elite are supposed to ship today. So I should have everything next week to send off to you Pix.

Josh, you are flying with these customs. I've got each figure in a zip-lock baggie just waiting for me to get some free time to work on them... :lol

Looking forward to seeing how your's come out.

Josh, you are flying with these customs. I've got each figure in a zip-lock baggie just waiting for me to get some free time to work on them... :lol

Looking forward to seeing how your's come out.

Yeah, I'm trying to make sure I have everything covered. Patience has never been something I've been good at. :lol After I saw how Pix made his look I was like man thats what I want and knowing I do not have the skill set to do that I went with option #1 (pix). It did get me moving on wanting to finally customize Aragorn to make him look more like what I wanted.

What I'd love to see is Captain Faramir return from the depths of Moria with his Boromir cloaks.

He came back under a different name but then disappeared again. His cloaks were really VERY good. It is too bad.

Back