Hobbit bodies and parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He he.. Sounds just like me.

I have 3 Sams (two of those are Merry and Pippin) and 2 Frodos (Merry). I also ordered 3 extra Frodo jackets. :lol

Yep, but this one is busted at the shoulder. I could see the broken piece of plastic as well.

I had already left the guy positive feedback here before noticing the damage. (though he never returned the favor, as have several others I've had successful deals with, for some reason...) :confused:

I don't feel like going through the trouble with him for a measly ten bucks. I'll see if I can fix it and worst case scenerio, super-glue it back on. Will limit Bilbo's articulation but I plan on having him in a simple standing pose anyway.

Same thing happened with my Sam just from undressing and redressing him. As much as I hate to say it, these hobbit bodies kinda suck overall. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. It's possible he had no idea it was broken. My broken Sam still holds together just from his clothes being on him.

I still need one more Frodo for the Bilbo build. Those of you who have all the hobbits you need for your customs happen to come across one for cheap let me know. :)

Check out the PippIn and Merry Chances thread. There is a link there for a $52 frodo.

Was gonna nab one of those, but they're gone now. I wish sidesho still had frodo in stock. I've got enough points to get him for free. might just go ahead and get a sam though...

yeah now that i'm thinking of making a bilbo i sure wouldn't mind finding one more sam and frodo. i kind of liked the idea of having two sams and frodo since you could put one set with the fellowship and the other set somewhere else. right now i'll be one sam short of the once merry and pips heads come in and if i make bilbo then i'll be out the extra frodo. i wish sideshow would just sell some hobbit bodies to help make it cheaper to make a bilbo.

Nice find Blu. For anyone who needs both Hobbit bodies now is the time. $100 + free shipping is a great deal.

Thank you Einstein. :lol

No problem, Rain Man. :lol

Hey EC, did you say you could do a few more rings and chains?

If so I would like one.

Yeah, I've got a growing list of peeps who want one. I've sourced some more and will be offering them again shortly. I hope to offer a couple more things soon as well. Still hafta post those finished Gimli head pics, too. :duh

Back