Hoarders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anyone watch the follow up special . the cameras revisited a couple of the hoarders after they cleaned there houses and they were all messy again.

did anyone watch the follow up special . the cameras revisited a couple of the hoarders after they cleaned there houses and they were all messy again.

I missed it! I'll have to check and see if it's on again.

These people have an illness. You can't fix it just by throwing away all their junk.

i didn't realize that there are 2 hoarders shows...one simply called "haorders" and another one called "hoarders: buried alive". i've been watching the buried alive show the past few months and it seems like they are actually trying to help these people beat their illness instead of just calling 1-800-GOT-JUNK to come in and clean it out.

Watching these shoes makes me cringe. I am a total 180 of these people. I am an OCD neat freak.

I don't get the mentality. They try and justify what they do but it never really makes sense or explains why. I guess they jus have some crazy in them.

The smallest amount of clutter makes me uneasy in my own house, I had to cure the woman of her messy ways, I won in the end..

I'm not a neat freak and never will be. Both my grandmothers were and one died while cleaning, my mother's mom. Mom has never been a neat freak because of it. I have an aunt who was such a neat freak that I hated going to her house for fear of getting yelled at. You couldn't wear your shoes in the house, if you didn't eat at the table, you had to eat over a tray. I don't want to be like that. I'd rather be in a sloppy home than one that is so neat you feel uneasy and unwelcome. That's not a home.

Now these people take it to the extremes! It one thing to have a lot of stuff, but it's another to never throw trash and garbage away. It's an illness then.

Whenever you're a little down, these shows are a fantastic way to feel better about your life ... these, and any Dr. Phil special about 35-year-olds living with their parents.

SnakeDoc

I'm not a neat freak and never will be. Both my grandmothers were and one died while cleaning, my mother's mom. Mom has never been a neat freak because of it. I have an aunt who was such a neat freak that I hated going to her house for fear of getting yelled at. You couldn't wear your shoes in the house, if you didn't eat at the table, you had to eat over a tray. I don't want to be like that. I'd rather be in a sloppy home than one that is so neat you feel uneasy and unwelcome. That's not a home.
.[/COLOR][/B]

Could not disagree more. I can't stand clutter of any kind. Drives me crazy. I am uneasy in my own home if things are not kept perfect. I can't stand having things out of place or seeing "stuff" sit around and not be put away. It's lazy to leave crap sitting out.

Could not disagree more. I can't stand clutter of any kind. Drives me crazy. I am uneasy in my own home if things are not kept perfect. I can't stand having things out of place or seeing "stuff" sit around and not be put away. It's lazy to leave crap sitting out.

I can personally vouch for Kit's odd behavior. :lecture You will find no small appliances on his counters because that is "clutter" and the bottle opener has to be put in a drawer. :rotfl

Love you bro! :yess::lol

i didn't realize that there are 2 hoarders shows...one simply called "haorders" and another one called "hoarders: buried alive". i've been watching the buried alive show the past few months and it seems like they are actually trying to help these people beat their illness instead of just calling 1-800-GOT-JUNK to come in and clean it out.

the buried alive one on TLC sucks. its a rip off of the original hoarders on A&E. there is another show on TLC called addicted, again its its a stupid rip off of A&E intervention.

I said to ME it's not a home. To you, it's different. I would probably feel very uneasy in your home because I'd be afraid to touch anything for fear of upsetting you.

I don't have OCD, but I know quite a few people who do. They're always on edge.

I can personally vouch for Kit's odd behavior. :lecture You will find no small appliances on his counters because that is "clutter" and the bottle opener has to be put in a drawer. :rotfl

Love you bro! :yess::lol

Now that Kirsten's ____ is gone everything is back in order! Can't say I'm glad she's gone, but I'm glad her ____ is.

Back