Hitman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! im so glad sideshow are making this!!! this will be my first PF. I have always loved Hitman

Here's the pic, courtesy of Mesa:

IMG_1750Large.jpg

(That way no one has to click around to find it.)

I'm thinking the exclusvie will be a briefcase for his left hand. This looks awesome.
As for price I haven't a clue through sideshow but I would think UK sites wil have him for the usual pf price of £180 - £200.00.

OMG! The face looks TERRIBLE!

2807_press05-001.jpg

It's not the Tobias Ripper from Hitman, looks more like some Russian prisoner from the 90's. :(
And the worst thing is that this face looks really dullish! Can't be! I can't believe it!

Coz Mr. 47 - is an intellectual, he's smart, sly, artful.

And here we can see some kind of bold dull-man.
It's such a pity! :banghead

Offtop starts

Even my Hitman custom figure's face looks more "47-like".
*in fact that I'm a complete pettiness in sculpting :eek: *

Offtop ends

Hope that they will do something with this face. :rolleyes:
Or somebody will make custom head for this premium-figure. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sideshow! O, please! Do something with this face!

i pre-ordered the ex version..but im not too keen on the sculpt..just doesn't look like mr 47.

the sculpts average at best and if they don't fix it they will barely sell any of these , even if they do they might not. :lol That said I'm just gonna get the reg through a UK dealer , I'd never pose him with the knife so for me personally its not worth paying shiping from the states and then having the risk of custom charges too.

Back