Hitman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Blood Money , I play it ALOT.
So many differengameplay t options and such a cool character and plot. :rock

Too bad the movie was terrible.

So who exactly was begging for this PF to be produced?

well I mentioned it once in a sort of begging manner but that wasn't even a month ago so they have made this one fast !. :lol:lol

Ehh, that's all up for debate. The first one I bought was the last one I bought.

you should give blood money a try , the game has really come far since the first.

I've still not even plaed dead space... :eek::lol
Its that good ?. I'll have to check it out , I love Doom and it reminds me of that from what I've seen.
I'd love a gears of war Marcus pf too.

I'd be all over it dude. One of my favorite games this current gen. Love it!

I love the design of Isaac. He has to be one of the coolest looking characters this gen.

cool. I'll try and pick it up this week . :rock

Defiantly pick this game up Hicks. It really is quite an experience when you turn out the lights and turn up the volume. You won’t be disappointed with this game.

thanks guys , I hope it lives up to it !. :lol

We really need some photos of this pf , apparently its at the con so its strange we haven't seen any yet.

thanks guys , I hope it lives up to it !. :lol

We really need some photos of this pf , apparently its at the con so its strange we haven't seen any yet.

I'm sure you will enjoy it.

But yeah I keep looking at Con photos for him but nothing yet. Hopfully someone gets some pics of him if he's there.

Back