Hitman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siona

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hitman.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7066

Re: Hitman premium format

this is for the gamers....

Wow, didn't expect this. Only 2nd video game character SS has done in PF after Tomb Raider, right?

edit: looks great, but I can't expect this to be a huge seller compared to the rest of the amazing stuff SS is debuting at Comic Con

Last edited:
Man, HITMAN is one of my favorite video game franchise. If the figure represents a picture in the previews then I will buy this for sure. If it doesn't...I will buy him anyway.

I hope the edition size is 47 :lol

Could be a great PF for an awesome character :rolleyes:

Looks pretty cool but I can think of other video game characters that would have been alot better choices. Of course that's only my opinion, so don't condemn me for saying it. :lol Congrats to those who are fans of the franchise.

Even though I'm not going to get this I can already tell that this is going to be awesome and will make lots of gaming fans happy.

O_O Holy ^^^^, I thought that was a joke when I read it and now, DAMN!
I mean what was it like 3 or 4 years since Blood Money and NOW we get merchandising apart from the Neca figure?

O_O Holy ^^^^, I thought that was a joke when I read it and now, DAMN!
I mean what was it like 3 or 4 years since Blood Money and NOW we get merchandising apart from the Neca figure?

I have been praying we would get something from Hitman other than one NECA figure and now we get a PF! Man Sideshow kicks ass! :joy

Oh my god !!!. Hitman is my favorite game !!. :rock:rock:rock
Sideshow rock !. :rock
Holy crap !. :rock This is mine !. I just finished my custom figure of this guy too !.

Back