Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't seem like a bad idea for a release schedule. Not sure why they couldn't do this with a disc but I am optimistic.

Can't wait, as long as they're sticking to the BM formula there's no way it can suck. Hopefully they find a way to shoehorn the newspaper back into this game too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am thinking about getting Geewhiz to do up a custom Hitman suit in black and another in white. I am not really happy with the current selection of suits on the market so I am going to give this a shot. Would anyone else be interested in this? You wouldn't have to use it for 47 as I would be getting two black suits so I could use one on my custom Old Snake. Not sure what they will charge and not really sure if there is any desire for this because their are plenty of people doing 47 just fine I just want the suit as accurate as possible because he's such a simple character design.

They did ask on Facebook what people wanted out of a special edition but the game isn't getting a physical release till about a year after digital.

I have a Dreamer hitman figure and a Cian replacement head on the way. I may be interested in a replacement black suit if the dreamer one is as bad as everyone says.

a940254fbc58df03518b79c339376ce1.jpg
83c1bf2f975ec9486f169d0853bd9afc.jpg
6b52ab1fc19e1bd5292f8e5053e41789.jpg
779c8f8f4d8a79e96dec9672fc4ce1ca.jpg
cae9878b8a09cf5797c7a61cdef93caa.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Interesting, considering some people theorized this was a prequel of sorts...I wonder if only the beta is, or the whole game instead

I imagine it's just one mission from the overall game that they thought would work as the beta. I am thinking the story may jump all over his career sort of like Contracts.

Back