Hitler 12" figure coming soon..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all those dictators figures...It would be awesome if The likeness was better and a company like Sideshow would do them.I'd buy an Hitler and Bin Laden PF.:cool:

I own a Himmler, Hitler and Hydrich figure among many other political and historic 1/6th figures. I won't even dignify the notion that your a Nazi if you do by denying I am one. It's ludicrous and smacks of McCarthyism to feel that you have to. I also know some of those involved in producing these figures and so far not a fascist in the bunch. A couple are jerks, but not nazi's.
And while I'm not a reader of the Daily Mail, I can tell you this article is practicing a rather low form of yellow journalism. Functionining 1/6th crematoriums and gas chambers? Concentration camp dio's? Please. Again, ludicrous.
There was a company many years ago called "Resin From The Grave" that produced various 1/6th monster and horror figures. Among them were Hitler and Josef Mengele. They weren't nazis either, but the Mengele figure did make me a tad queasy as I couldn't really make any sense of the subject as a historic figure in the conventional sense. I guess we all have our limits.
As to artistic merit, the 3R/DiD Hitler is the best executed of the three versions I've owned. You have to do a little work with them to make the sculpt up to par, but the uniform and detail parts are excellent by any 1/6th standard and far superior to the older Drastic Plastic and ITPT versions. If your interested in German political subjects from the period I'd recomend this figure and the various algemaine SS subjects they've offered. Some innacuracies but overall excellent.

Back