[NEWS]12' walking dead figure coming soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess this means an "official" 1:6 line is coming. The question is from who? Could be one of the majors or any number of smaller companies. Wonder if an announcement is forthcoming or perhaps during comicon.

So this got cancelled by AMC or something? I thought they didn't care about copyrights tho LOL Or they wish to make legitimate figures?

So I guess this means an "official" 1:6 line is coming. The question is from who? Could be one of the majors or any number of smaller companies. Wonder if an announcement is forthcoming or perhaps during comicon.

It's sideshow. This was leaked a WHILE ago in one of the Zombie threads by one of the sideshow higher ups who lurk here.

atleast.. I THINK it was a zombie thread. I found out about it in one of the GI joe threads, when someone offhandedly mentioned it.

The picture was a semi-crappy Figure of Merl from teh TV show. it was canceled, and the manufacturer pulled the artwork, becuase AMC served them a Cease and Desist, partly becuase it was unliscensed, and partly becuase of the Sideshow Deal.

OH god.... I can TRY. But I don't know where to look! :lol

I can say that we will probobly see something about it at SDCC this year.

Also, this is more or less the "official" forum for Sideshow toys.
That figure was shown here a few days ago, and was canceled within a week of popping up. I THINK that lends some credence as well.

Good point. I was talking to a guy that runs a site that said they do have the license, and would be announcing it at SDCC. In a way, I prefer them having the licnese, since we'll get more than just Rick if HT had it. They would do Rick in his hospital gown and quit.

You overestimate Hot toys. They'd do shane first, he'd sell poorly, THEN they would do Lori, she'd sell worse, THEN they'd quit.

Like Watchmen, Walking dead is a Niche property. so i expect it would get similar treatment.

IF Sideshow do have it, they could potentially own this year's SDCC, though I expect HT to have Arkham, Returns, Bat 66 and BTTF on display.

A figure of Rick sculpted by Trevor Grove would be sick.

It's sideshow. This was leaked a WHILE ago in one of the Zombie threads by one of the sideshow higher ups who lurk here.

atleast.. I THINK it was a zombie thread. I found out about it in one of the GI joe threads, when someone offhandedly mentioned it.

:lecture yep

Back