Mini Muscleman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kid I kid. Just in case you were wondering though he fits inside most overhead storage comartments.

yea i saw pictures of him today and whats weird is for his size he very well proportioned..........a lot of little people or primordial dwarves have appendages that look way too big or small compared to the rest of the body. what was also cool is the fact that where he lives he is held in high regard and somewhat the celebrity. too bad more people here dont look upon individuals like that. too many times they are the object of ridicule.

Tiny3BAR1202_468x691.jpg

Look, it's Pitu :devil:devil:devil:devil:devil

he needs to get roger clemens to hook him up with his guy.........:monkey3

That little dude probably gets more tail than you can shake a stick at.

I was once at a bar and Vern Troyer came in with a couple guys and I sat there with my buddies stunned at how many hot chicks went after him.

I was once at a bar and Vern Troyer came in with a couple guys and I sat there with my buddies stunned at how many hot chicks went after him.

Yea, it's just pity attention, but I would take it.

It must hurt to be waived around so hard. :monkey3

I always remember this interview I saw with him once. The interviewer kept saying we are here with mini-me and Troyer kept going "It's Vern." The dude just kept on referring to him as mini-me completely ignoring him.:lol:lol:lol

Back