Highlander: The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this last night......:yuck

Was a waste of time this piece of **** this was. Highlander 2 was pure ****, but this, my GOD, this was.....worse than pure ****.

The acting was horrible, the writing even worse, and WTF was up with those fight scenes?!?!?!?! :monkey4

The Guardian:lol, what a ****ing joke the ****** bag was.

And how dare those low life sons a *****es cover a Queen track for this steaming **** stack!!!! ****!!!!!!!!

NOTHING good can be said of this film, except maybe that this is finally the last turd to come from the Highlander frachise.

Whoever had a hand in bringing this abhorrent dreadful nauseating attempt at film making to fruition should have their testicles smashed with rusty hammer while their children watch!

I still haven't seen The Source yet but the reviews have been really bad. They have even tried to re-edit the movie after some really bad reviews from the Russian DVD release. It a real shame. I have alway liked the franchise. I was hoping The Source would be better.

Saw this last night......:yuck

Was a waste of time this piece of **** this was. Highlander 2 was pure ****, but this, my GOD, this was.....worse than pure ****.

The acting was horrible, the writing even worse, and WTF was up with those fight scenes?!?!?!?! :monkey4

The Guardian:lol, what a ****ing joke the ****** bag was.

And how dare those low life sons a *****es cover a Queen track for this steaming **** stack!!!! ****!!!!!!!!

NOTHING good can be said of this film, except maybe that this is finally the last turd to come from the Highlander frachise.

Whoever had a hand in bringing this abhorrent dreadful nauseating attempt at film making to fruition should have their testicles smashed with rusty hammer while their children watch!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

wow highlander 2 is getting a bad rap. It was a good movie ..eventually when they released the Renegade Version and got rid of all mention of Ziest etc. Highlander 3 was where it ended for me. Hated the tv series, Adrian Paul can't act for toffee, very monotone voice and expressionless face. At least Christopher Lambert has 'the stare'. Which ironically is brought about by him being short sighted?????!!!:confused:

Saw Highlander endgame on dvd once, it was just awful. Even though I love giving Kurgans a hard time being a Sithboy myself. I would love to have seen a film dedicated to the Kurgan. 'Highlander - Path of The Kurgan' if you will, culminating in the final fight with Connor. We already know the ending, but it's how much fun you have getting there right??:chew

D

Back