Highlander: Ramirez full figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably the best Sean Connery sculpt I've seen, much better than the James Bond ones...

I have a few done I’m just waiting on the mold I had made for the sword blade to be cast in metal and the “Tsuba” or hand guard will be made of bronze. This is the most labor intensive part of the figure.

Any update on this - I am hanging out for this so bad!

STILL waiting on the blade mold. but I think I might send it and mail the sword later.

Almost done! I solved the glove and sword problem. I'm going to post pictures of the finished figure very soon, and then ship it out to you.

Hi, I am very interested to get this full figure. May I ask if it is too late?

Man that is one of the best customs I've seen. The clothing must have taken a while.
Very impressive

My word!Your work continues to impress me beyond words. Kinda makes me wish I'd kept my SST Highlander figures...PS

Hi, I have sent you 3 messages for the past week and haven't heard back from you. Please response. Thanks

I’ve only received 2 PMs and I responded to the first one, you quoted it in the second PM. Check your box.

Hi, I have sent you 3 messages for the past week and haven't heard back from you. Please response. Thanks

Back