Highlander Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RE:

That scene where Conner saves young Rachael is in the Highlander Immortal edition, Great scene too, I liked how Conner showed the Nazi how inferior he was by getting shot and just standing back up.

highlander

Yeah the original US version had the WWII scene removed, a scene where we see the Kurgan kidnap the cop lady, a longer opening where we see more how Conner is viewing the wrestling match and flashing back to the memories of battle in 1536, I believe there was another scene extra but it's been a while.
I'll get the movie figures, Ramerez, the Kurgan, Heather, and the sorcerer from part III, but I wasn't too keen on the series. Maybe pick up Duncan and a couple others if they're made but plan on concentrating on the films.

I preordered three of them, and I might go after the fourth one. I'm really only a fan of the first two movies and not the series.
I'd love to see a full armor Origins Kurgan, Modern Day Kurgan, and a Ramirez. Not sure if I'm interested in any others.

Me too. :hi5:

Wow, you being a bit of an ass. Usual! :clap

(and I wasn't trolling, I was genuinely impressed)

I saw this thread and I got all emotional. I thought the SS Highlander figures and series were all but forgotten. These were some of the first figures I ever purchased . I have all but one of them. Here's some old Duncan shots I took. Sorry I know this section is for statues and not 1/6th. This makes want to hit my walk in closet and unbox my old stuff !

DSCN9950.jpg

DSCN9970.jpg

Last edited:
Back