Highimmatt's personal Hall of Fame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, very nice collection bro. especially the laker and kobe stuff. very impressive. can't say I can support your Jordan ish (hate him) :pfft: but very nice collection.

Haha. Thanks. Although hate is a strong word to describe the GOAT! Lol

that's very subjective, at least in my eyes. to me it's magic, but I know i'm in the minority. magic can play all 5 spots. Jordan can't. overall, its magic. but that's just me. I actually really do hate Jordan lol. not as a person, but as a baller. :wink1:

Very nice Jordan and Kobe collection. I remember buying those Jordan I's back in the day. Wish I still had them, even though I had worn them out. Ha. Welcome to the boards.

Very nice. I like both Jordan and Kobe. Jordan is the GOAT no doubt and Kobe is the closest to him :)

Just curious who do you like better?

thanks mamba, although im not sure how to answer your question. haha. i wanna say i SLIGHTLY like kobe more, just because i'm 27 years old and i watched kobe for basically his whole career as in i caught jordan mostly on his 2nd 3-peat. but yeah, i equally love them both. hahah

Nice collection you have! where did you get your autographed jersey of Kobe?

Thanks! I met him in 2012 a day before the Heat/Lakers game (i went to that game as well, and Lakers won :yess:) and he was working out at the hotel we stayed at (Ritz-Carlton in LA Live). I think he might've been staying there because he was going through divorce with his wife. but anyway, we waited for him to finish working out and waited for him close to the elevators and me, a friend, and my older brother got our stuff signed. by far the best feeling in the world to meet one of the people you look up to.

Wow, that must been so cool to meet kobe up close! I have only seen him play live...i see some autographed jerseys in ebay, for around $350 upwards, but not sure if these are legit. Would be cool to have a jersey to go with the enterbay figure like how you've displayed yours.

it was man. i honestly didn't even say much, just "hey kobe, can i get your autograph?" and that's about it. i was speechless after because he did just sign my stuff. unreal experience bro. and i would purchase a signed jordan jersey, just doesnt feel as good as getting it signed yourself so i probably wouldn't even bother.

Re: Highimmatt's personal Hall of Fame -- updated main display etc

Hello all. Finally got a chance to update. Such an expensive hobby so I had to pace myself on the buying. Since I'm keeping with the theme of sports collection, picked a few pieces that would basically finish it off for me for the rest of the year.

Special thanks to matthijst for the banners. Definitely put the icing on my main display (Peep his collection/sale thread, great customs!)

-Before shots of my main display
null-44.jpg

-After shots from progress to final (with added poses, enterbay hoop and custom banners, custom kobe/lakers stand, changed cabinet door to one piece acrylic)
null_zps947e4171.jpg

null_zps4c5e7920.jpg

null_zps62c7852c.jpg

null_zps2ef620c8.jpg

null_zps649dd6b7.jpg

null_zpsb5b0b24d.jpg

null_zps645eb5a3.jpg

Last edited:
Cont.

null_zps290a5dbb.jpg

null_zpsb1fd48e1.jpg

null_zps0df6bd0e.jpg

null_zps1b1b55e1.jpg

null_zps82d86aba.jpg

Added pieces in the detolf

-Seattle Seahawks (centurylink field backdrop, mini helmet, Russell Wilson bobblehead, mini football, waiting on the series 33 nfl mcfarlane Russell Wilson)
null_zpsc857a79a.jpg

null_zps4dde1208.jpg

Extra:seahawks blanket on the lounger. Lol.
null_zps4dfb664f.jpg

-Revised manny pacquiao display
null_zpsab07c8ed.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

nice collection man! I wish Enterbay would make more Basketball Hall of famers. I would love and not think twice about buying a Bill Russell, Kevin Mchale, Larry bird, Kevin Garnett, and Paul Pierce and have my dream team of Celtics!!

Back