Highimmatt's personal Hall of Fame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highimmatt

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I finally decided to "show my shelves" after a couple of months of lurking on here. I have seen some amazing collections from a few people's threads although I haven't seen much of sports collections (I've probably only seen 2-3) so I decided to take pictures of mine just to share. Luckily, the girlfriend doesn't care that I put most of my collection in our apartment living room. Lol.

Oh and I had the privilege of meeting one of the greatest ever to lace em up, Mr. Kobe Bryant and had a hat and jersey autographed. Anyway, enough babbling and hope you guys enjoy.

null-55.jpg

null-59.jpg

null-57.jpg

null-41.jpg

null-40.jpg

null-38.jpg

null-56.jpg

null-44.jpg

null-46.jpg

null-47.jpg

NiCe!! Normally I don't like series 1 Jordan in dunk poses but that pose is very well done. Hmmm… I might have to change my display plans! Lol

Thanks! I'm actually very satisfied how it turned out. U guys should post on here with your displays. Would love to see more sports related collections.

My MJ's are still in route but I'll post some pictures when I get them. I REALLY want to display mine with either the enterbay or storm toys basketball hoop but they are just so big they would have to go on top of my detolfs instead of in them lol.. I'm not sure if I want to do that yet. The storm toys basket will fit if I take a shelf out and let it occupy two sections. I'm just not sure how much room would be left for Jordan lol

My MJ's are still in route but I'll post some pictures when I get them. I REALLY want to display mine with either the enterbay or storm toys basketball hoop but they are just so big they would have to go on top of my detolfs instead of in them lol.. I'm not sure if I want to do that yet. The storm toys basket will fit if I take a shelf out and let it occupy two sections. I'm just not sure how much room would be left for Jordan lol

I know what u mean. I'm still waiting for the hoop. I'm actually gonna buy the enterbay one cos the quality is just that much better. You might need a bigger display the the retold for any hoop bro. Haha.

I know what u mean. I'm still waiting for the hoop. I'm actually gonna buy the enterbay one cos the quality is just that much better. You might need a bigger display the the retold for any hoop bro. Haha.

I pulled the trigger on the storm toys hoop earlier today. I like the enterbay goal but its even bigger. Plus something about it having Enterbay written across the front irks me. My series 2 Jordan just got out of customs today so I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week. The backboard won't arrive until late August. You are right about me needing a bigger display but I'm going to make it work! Lol I think I can pull off a dunk pose in tight quarters. If not, he will be taking a jump shot on top of the detolfs.

Back