High End "The Walking Dead" collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom's Lost figure, Sideshow' X-Files range...I heard McFarlane had the licence and did some digging, but all the high up people didn't reply. I'd kill for some stuff from the comic or show.

My son would want action figures of the characters based off the show (not the funny book), but no interest in shoveling out major cash for a minor series. We already have Sideshow's "the dead" which fills zombie lust in 1/6 and pf, and busts.

I hate these kinds of threads...build hope for nothing.

I wouldnt be too sure about that. People who own companies look these message boards over with a fine toothed comb. Its free marketing research for them. Just wait and see.....this is how many products go from a "man I wish they would make that" stage into holding the item in your hands complaining about how much you paid for it,lol.:peace

After reading the books i've wanted to make some random "surviver's". Just a bunch of random custom characters to display with sideshows the dead figures. But some actual 1/6 walking dead figures would be cool. Preferably from the books though, but i guess thats even less likely than ones from the show. :(

My son would want action figures of the characters based off the show (not the funny book), but no interest in shoveling out major cash for a minor series. We already have Sideshow's "the dead" which fills zombie lust in 1/6 and pf, and busts.

:slap :slap :slap for calling a Graphic Novel a "funny book".

Yeah... Just bring back the 12" Dead, no licensee fees.

I love the show, but wouldn't any main characters, just Zombies.

Back