Hi from Houston, Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDxSHADOWx90

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just wanted to make a formal introduction post. I just recently starting collecting nicer figures. I purchased my first Hot Toys a few days ago. I bought a Boba Fett Deluxe. I have a friend on this forum that recommended me. He also had been pushing me to bu my first HT/SSC figure! I am glad I did. I was collecting Star Wars Black Series Figures primarily but, have sinced moved my focus to Hot Toys and SSC. I am selling off my Black Series figures as we speak. I am really enjoying the Boba Fett as well!

I was just in Houston about a month ago - did a little trip 'round Texas. Hit up Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Galveston. Had a great time in Houston - ate, drank, and played trivia at Flying Saucers before taking in an Astros game. Great town. Welcome aboard!

Piece of warm advice - you're a Star Wars collector - stay focused on that. Once you get your first HT, you'll be looking at all sorts of other licenses. Before too long, you'll run out of space (just my humble experience)!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Thank You all for the welcoming! Since creating this I have added Luke Skywalker HT (A New Hope), Pre-Ordered Jason Voorhees and will be buying Leia in the next week or so!

Back