Hi Everybody!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bat

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm a Mego collector & customizer that has recently been sucked into the world of Hot Toys by my friend Chris(HotToys4Life on this board).
I pretty much manage to fuel my hobby by selling custom Megos...but DAMN these HT are expensive! And like a "crack addict" I want MORE!:lol

I only have a couple right now...a Chris Reeve Superman, Spiderman, & Captain America(and a Takara Batman Begins). The Reeve Superman was what put me over the edge and sent me spiraling into the world of Hot Toys. The quality is AMAZING! When they first release a picture the head sculpt on Reeve a was impressed and thought it was the best one to date...then they re-did it and was absolutely BLOWN AWAY!:horror

Anyway...I'm going to have to do a hell of a lot more Mego customizing to keep buying these figures...it's the only way to keep the wife off my back. I always tell her...hobby money for hobby money.:wink1:

Dane

Last edited:
Thanks guys!:wave

I've been looking around the boards and MAN...I am impressed! The Sculptors & customizers here a AMAZING! Just WOW!:horror

Back