Hi all! IM collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeyrainbow

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am a UK based professional industrial designer, pretty new to the collectable malarky. I signed up because I bought a hot toys IM mark BD last November on ebay on sort of a whim and got hooked. I've been coming here for a while for news and photos, but think its time to get involved.

I am a pretty exclusive iron man collector (Oh no not another one...) as I really love the suits from an industrial design point of view. Phil Saunders and Adi Granov are production design heros of mine.

So, current status;

mark 1 - NEED - watching ebay and cursing crazy prices!

mark 2 - PREORDER on the armor unleashed version

mark 3 - GOT - battle damaged. modded neck to make head sit lower.

mark 4 - GOT - awesome figure

mark 5 - PREORDER

mark 6 - GOT - always have battle damaged displayed to differentiate from mark 4

War Machine - tempted, but torn by having both mark 2 and war machine as its 'canonically wrong'

mech test tony - might pick up after I've got all the suits.

various special editions (silly thing etc) - not really interested

And of course when avengers / iron man 3 roll around, whatever stark suits up in will have me interested...

not really interested in non iron man suits as normal figs are a bit too like 'dolls' for me (controversial to say that here, apologies if it offends!) but I do appreciate other figs esp. ones in 'designed' suits like batman DX, Boba Fett etc, just not enough to buy and collect them.

So thats me! quite specific in what I collect! hello to all!

Last edited:
Oh, and I am ALWAYS interested of anyone is thinking of selling their 'Hall of Armor' LED bases... need to get another THREE!

Welcome! Well having both the Mark IV and IV together is canonically wrong too wouldn't it be? Since the VI is just an upgrade of the IV? Or am I wrong? Please correct me if I am. And once again welcome to the freaks boards.

Welcome Fellow Industrial Designer & Fellow IM Collector! :hi5:...... They Are All Incredible ;).....

29ce6457.jpg

Welcome! Well having both the Mark IV and IV together is canonically wrong too wouldn't it be? Since the VI is just an upgrade of the IV? Or am I wrong? Please correct me if I am. And once again welcome to the freaks boards.

Thanks for the welcome all!

Technically I suppose, yes... but I wanted both! War machine is more wrong I suppose, but that doesnt mean I don't want one, it is a bad ass fig...

Spenk, what field are you in? awesome collection! you waiting for a mark v too?

Back