Hi all, I need help identifying this T-800 endoskeleton and it's worth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gold

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This figure has light up red eyes. Can someone identify the make and potential worth?

Thanks

$_85.JPG

$_85.JPG

And just on the off chance anyone else who might ever inquire as to an items value, this is the best way hands down.

1. Go to ebay
2. Search your desired item
3. IGNORE all the BS of active auctions (especially ignore 'buy it now' choices)
4. FILTER to "Sold items" (its on the left). There is a little box to check.

That will tell you what people actually paid for that item in the past. A "SOLD ITEM" search is the best way to see what people are actually spending on the item.

And just on the off chance anyone else who might ever inquire as to an items value, this is the best way hands down.

1. Go to ebay
2. Search your desired item
3. IGNORE all the BS of active auctions (especially ignore 'buy it now' choices)
4. FILTER to "Sold items" (its on the left). There is a little box to check.

That will tell you what people actually paid for that item in the past. A "SOLD ITEM" search is the best way to see what people are actually spending on the item.

This is solid advice.....which means nobody will listen. (this is exactly how I find out prices. My dad always says an item is only worth what people will pay)

Back