Hey Sideshow, please take note...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultra8294

Super Freak
Reaction score
Born n' Raised, Brooklyn... Condemned to Citrus Co
I know this thread won't last very long, but I just had to say that I would LOVE to see SSC make this thier 1/6th DESTRO!
Sound off if you feel the same way...or not.
043-Hasbro-Concept-Vault-CloseUps_13652870571_zps51e7a7e5.jpg

Body sure... its vintage Destro except for them inexplicably changing his necklace, but bizarro head on giraffe neck? why would you want that?

Vintage Destro should be buff, not a pencil neck.
263654-24601-destro_super.jpg

Waited too long for Destro for it to come out looking like a 3.75 figure.

I have a strong preference for an upgrade to a modern-military look. I am OK if they want to give him some kind of accessory that nods to the original figure. But if I want a 1980's Destro...I'll go to Ebay and buy one.

Make Mine Modern!:)

I have a strong preference for an upgrade to a modern-military look. I am OK if they want to give him some kind of accessory that nods to the original figure. But if I want a 1980's Destro...I'll go to Ebay and buy one.

Make Mine Modern!:)
Fair enough.
What if they could make a modern Destro with some accessories that could convert him into a vintage Destro, like a "Popped" red color that attaches with magnets just like the Crimson Guards flap on its jacket?

Sideshow needs to s*** or get off the pot. We've been waiting for Destro since this line began.

Fair enough.
What if they could make a modern Destro with some accessories that could convert him into a vintage Destro, like a "Popped" red color that attaches with magnets just like the Crimson Guards flap on its jacket?

I would be happy as hell with a Sideshow Destro that could be changed from a modern take to the vintage look and back again!

Eating my cake and having it to is always a good thing!:)

Destro would be great!...but where in the *****k is Baroness, Sideshow?! She and Grievous have been missing and we want to see them...

Destro would be great!...but where in the *****k is Baroness, Sideshow?! She and Grievous have been missing and we want to see them...

Kenny2274 got Sideshow to 'fess up that we don't have a prayer until well after Comic-Con for Baroness. In fact, they said we "might" see her (the new and improved version) at Comic-Con.

Back