Hey guys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallchild

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm kinda new, I've had an account here for about a year but haven't posted anything. On the other hand, I've made a few transactions with other board members and have lurked around more than a few threads.

I'm mainly into Horror stuff, I do some comic characters (villians mostly) along with a few video game characters also (mainly horror based games.)

I only got into sideshow collectibles a little over a year ago. I'm 25, stationed in Texas, and I'm originally from Ohio. Looking at getting out of the military soon and going into contracting. I'm currently an IT guy, with more focus on the networking side of things.

I've been collecting for a long time now, I was mainly stuck on comic books. Then that led to action figures, now I'm putting my books up for consignment and just focusing on toys/statues. I'm finding out I really enjoy collecting toys/statues more than I ever did comics.

Thanks for reading!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Got out of comics myself about a year ago. Have always collected statues, but just kinda started collecting 1/6 figures. Welcome to the board bud.:wave

Back