Hey from a UK freak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I miss Wintertime in the Countryside with snow in a thatched roof cottage and the fire going, Great Times, But Cold, Wicked Cold

Morbo is mad!!!!!!!!!

if you don't like what's going on in these couple of threads, bunk off and let us continue to have fun. if you want to talk about collectibles there are literally hundreds of threads to choose from.

These ladies are stars and don't deserve the stupid comments. It's all in good fun and I'm sure if they felt uneasy about the comments etc, we would be gentlemen enough to stop.
So if you can't be nice, stay away.

Howdy Fellow Uk Freak.....I think you should drop the statue collections and start writing steamy novels!! First time I looked at the thread today.....wow!! :lol

a man who has a lesbians back>:lol

the thing about bringing your sexual preference into a collectors forum is that seems more important to you then the collectables you say you have/want.

why are you here,your love of collectables or woman?

You know people like you on forums always give me a good laugh (sorry but it's difficult not to!) because you clearly don't approve of what you are reading & therefore I think that even a child would tell you that if you don't like what you are reading then DON'T READ IT. It's like saying I don't like how this food tastes but I'm gonna sit here & eat it anyway whilst moaning to everyone else how bad it is when they just wanna sit & enjoy their meal.
Seems to me you just wanna piss on other people's good fun.

However what makes me laugh the most is the fact that your main argument against this thread i.e. it is not collectible-orientated is a flawed one considering you are posting in the "Non-Collectible discussion" section of the forum. It's like me going to Dairy Queen & asking for egg fried rice. I suggest that if you want to talk about collectibles you actually go to the designated area of the forum entitled "Collectibles" - seems pretty simple but you've clearly to have missed it. :dunno

smiley-bye.gif

Morbo is mad!!!!!!!!!

if you don't like what's going on in these couple of threads, bunk off and let us continue to have fun. if you want to talk about collectibles there are literally hundreds of threads to choose from.

These ladies are stars and don't deserve the stupid comments. It's all in good fun and I'm sure if they felt uneasy about the comments etc, we would be gentlemen enough to stop.

:rock MORBO IS THE MAN :chew

You know people like you on forums always give me a good laugh (sorry but it's difficult not to!) because you clearly don't approve of what you are reading & therefore I think that even a child would tell you that if you don't like what you are reading then DON'T READ IT. It's like saying I don't like how this food tastes but I'm gonna sit here & eat it anyway whilst moaning to everyone else how bad it is when they just wanna sit & enjoy their meal.
Seems to me you just wanna piss on other people's good fun.

However what makes me laugh the most is the fact that your main argument against this thread i.e. it is not collectible-orientated is a flawed one considering you are posting in the "Non-Collectible discussion" section of the forum. It's like me going to Dairy Queen & asking for egg fried rice. I suggest that if you want to talk about collectibles you actually go to the designated area of the forum entitled "Collectibles" - seems pretty simple but you've clearly to have missed it. :dunno

smiley-bye.gif

:rock What the lady just said!

Now back on topic please.........................what are you wearing? :naughty

:lol:lol:lol:D

This thread may be in the non-collectable discussion area but it is still an INTRODUCTION thread, not the Sandbox and it is accessible by all the forum and lurkers alike.
Please do not post inappropriate pics etc in this thread.

I think Anck is introduced.

Go play in the Sandbox.....go on....shoo
x :D

This thread may be in the non-collectable discussion area but it is still an INTRODUCTION thread, not the Sandbox and it is accessible by all the forum and lurkers alike.

*hangs heads* awwwww okay.

Yes Mistress :D

Morbo is mad!!!!!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

But if I stay here then then you can punish me further! :naughty :lol

No Miss? Ok sandbox time!
backingout.gif
thsandbox2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back