Hey from a UK freak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rock the thread had lost its filth, i had to do it :lol

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Ahhhhhh dancing bunnies :banana

You know the right buttons to push...oops and there we are back in the filth again! :lol

Honestly you two!

Dirty_Mindcd9.jpg

:lol

Slug no gay, that comment was directed at me...a woman!!!

Maybe thats why! :dunno:lol:rotfl

a man who has a lesbians back>:lol

the thing about bringing your sexual preference into a collectors forum is that seems more important to you then the collectables you say you have/want.

why are you here,your love of collectables or woman?

a man who has a lesbians back>:lol

the thing about bringing your sexual preference into a collectors forum is that seems more important to you then the collectables you say you have/want.

why are you here,your love of collectables or woman?

Why not read my posts? I post equally in collectables threads as in any threads related to my sexuality if not more so...this is all in good fun, the only time it has been not fun for me (as i'm sure you'll notice)...is when you used a derogatory term to describe my sexuality...I guess if you read more of what I posted than you would notice that I am here for collectables :banana Not my sexuality.

Love the Mummy films ~ lots of gorgeous women & non stop adventure ~ perfect!
BTW your signature ~ :rock:rock:rock ~ loving the quote ~ it's my favourite line from my favourite poem! Are you quoting it from Yeats or the film 'Equilibrium'???

Yes, It's Yeats, It is strange that it took a Movie for me to remember his works, Glad to here someone appreciates his works, Thanks Anuk Su Namun

Yes, It's Yeats, It is strange that it took a Movie for me to remember his works, Glad to here someone appreciates his works, Thanks Anuk Su Namun

Yeats is fantastic! I'm a bit of a poetry nut! It's my favourite poem next to Keats La Belle Dame Sans Merci

:rock Rock on Sniperspawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back