Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder though, why isn't Peter even worried about Hiro's whereabouts?...

They must have forgot to follow up on that because they've got too much going on on this show.

They still make time for what's her lips to play the piano every week though. :banghead

I'm watching, but nothing has happened worth discussing for me. The episode with Hiro and Charlie wasn't bad, except it completely ruined the great story line from the first season.

I am now in the early stages of recovery. I had about 3 weeks of episodes recorded... but the other day I deleted them all w/o watching them.

I don't know what the future holds, but at least I got the "Heroes" monkey of my back.

I am now in the early stages of recovery. I had about 3 weeks of episodes recorded... but the other day I deleted them all w/o watching them.

I don't know what the future holds, but at least I got the "Heroes" monkey of my back.

Nice one hope you stay clean of Heroes now. :lol ;)

I figure at this point it would take such a massive dose to get me off (4-5 episodes to catch up) that the fear of overdose (massive annoyance and dissapointment) is strong enough to keep me on the straight and narrow :lecture

Trust me, you're not missing anything. Let's face it, we were the diehards and now we've pretty much given up hope.

Its strange but I always like to stick it out until the very end. Like you guys I keep my fingers crossed that something will spark some interest and get the ball rolling.

I've given up on it, I'm still watching, but if something comes up on Monday nights at eight, I'll stop.

I've given up on it, I'm still watching, but if something comes up on Monday nights at eight, I'll stop.

Ditto. Part 2 of AMC's remake of The Prisoner will air this coming Monday at 8PM, so maybe that'll be what it takes to finally kick this Heroes habit that's been keeping me down for the past few years...

Funny thing is I don't think I replaced it... just watching nothing has been more satisfying :lol :lol

It really is a shame though, such great potential completely (IMO) squandered.

I don't think its just your opinion Galactiboy. Heroes drew in alot of people. It easily could have been a show that only geeks liked. They totally ruined a great thing they had going. If the last two seasons had been as good as the first one I think this could be one of the most popular shows on TV.

well i just couldn't stay away last night, mainly cause there's nottin else on at that time...

so i'm so glad they killed of a couple of characters to only bring them back to life or have the healed like new again. :banghead:banghead

i wonder when the cop is going to turn into sylar, just so we can have another character to keep track of.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
watched the last 2 episodes back to back last night, both were great! Sylar bringing Parkman to the brink was great. Also glad to see Suresh back.

I loved them bringing Mohinder back, to kill him off, but not really. :lol I actually had a hard time watching last night, I seriously considered turning it off.

:lol If NBC wants people to tune in for an episode they should just have Claire and Tracy make out.

Back