Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure when this season of Heroes ends, but after the season premier on Sunday, the new season of Chuck will be on Mondays at 8p.m. Chuck is much better than the current Heroes offerings.

I've considered getting into Chuck, it looks like a good show. Is it one you need to see the previous episodes to understand what is going on, or can I probably start now and not be totally lost? How many seasons of Chuck are there?

I've considered getting into Chuck, it looks like a good show. Is it one you need to see the previous episodes to understand what is going on, or can I probably start now and not be totally lost? How many seasons of Chuck are there?

Its my favorite show right now. You would have to start from the beginning, but luckily there's only two seasons until the third one starts in January. I love the character Chuck because he's a computer geek/ comic book reading/ Sci- Fi nerd. In the first season's Halloween episode he and his best friend dressed up as the Sand Worm from Dune :lol

I'll have to consider it. I may wait until the summer to get on board and watch all three seasons together.

I thought last night's episode wasn't horrible. I enjoyed the Bennett thanksgiving dinner. And I thought that the Petelli meal had some good elements, but it didn't quite pull them off.

But my big problem is that I don't think the Samuel storyline is going well. The character seems inconsistent. And why the hell is Gretchen going with Claire after what happened. I may be willing to be her roommate again, but I sure as hell wouldn't go looking for trouble with her.

I liked last night's episode. Much better over what we've been given so far this season. I don't know what to think about the recent Samuel twist. It was cool how Hiro helped out Ray Park's character escape total annihilation during the carnival dinner scene.

Ray Parks is so under utilized for this series. He should really be a pretty major character.

actually one of the few episodes i liked this year, probably since sylar was himself for a brief moment and teabag lost hero, that was funny:lol

A non-speaking badass would fit in with Heroes. Not with these writers, but if we had good ones.

Back