Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.....I'm gonna guess Parkman, Mohinder, or Sylar. One of those three. I've hated Mohinder since the second season and Parkman is just not important IMO. It would be nice to see Sylar finally bite the dust, but I'm afraid if that happens the writers would see it necessary to write in another baddie for the Heroes to fight.

~~I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the kiss between Claire and the annoying roommate.

Last edited:
I would find it annoying to bring back Mohinder to just kill him off. I'd just as soon he sta away, I can't remember what happened last time we saw him anyway.

Hiro maybe, considering he's already dying.

Hmmm.....I'm gonna guess Parkman, Mohinder, or Sylar. One of those three. I've hated Mohinder since the second season and Parkman is just not important IMO. It would be nice to see Sylar finally bite the dust, but I'm afraid if that happens the writers would see it necessary to write in another baddie for the Heroes to fight.

~~I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the kiss between Claire and the annoying roommate.

'Cause no one cares. At least I didn't.

I bet Hiro doesn't die. The guy they showed in next week's preview is a healer. Hmm...

Yeah the kiss felt too much like a publicity stunt. They could have achieved the same result of Claire being stunned with just an admission that Gretchen has a crush on her. And it seemed out of character for Gretchen, I don't see her as the type to get up the nerve to kiss someone out of the blue like that.

But I am curious to see how Claire reacts. AKA is the publicity stunt going to continue by Claire having a relationship with her?

I might be able to handle Claire being gay if it were handled in a way that was believable, but given the way the kiss scene played out I don't have much faith in them being able to handle it well.

Plus to do it as a publicity stunt (and I really think that's what it is) is insulting to viewers who have stuck with the show and more importantly and insult to homosexuals imo. I may have to start working on Monday nights, and as much as I hate to say it, I don't know if Heroes is worth taping to watch later...

this is just another example of the wacky soap opera style writing Heroes has embraced; phony deaths, evil twins, weird forced relationships, even the camera moves and direction have the hallmarks of melodramatic soap opera cliche.

If they pull this with Claire I'm done with this show.

It's one thing for characters to evolve but making Claire gay just for a ratings stunt sucks.

Funny thing is she asked for this story i read an interview with her over at IGN.

That's interesting, I guess its not a publicity stunt. Unless she is engineering it herself. :lol Do you have a link?

That's interesting, I guess its not a publicity stunt. Unless she is engineering it herself. :lol Do you have a link?

The Heroes lesbian storyline between Claire and Gretchen is still in the process of limping to the starting line, but word has it that it was Hayden Panettiere, who plays Claire, who introduced the idea of the lesbian story arc to the writers.

The actress said she suggested that her character of cheerleader Claire Bennet fall for her college roommate [Gretchen, played by] Madeline Zima in the forthcoming plotline. "I kinda threw it out there,” she told the Daily Express. "[The writers] put you in relationships and I was like, 'Can I just be with a girl or something? Let's do that."

"So they took it and ran with it. She's a great girl ... and we have a blast."

Ladies, take note: It was Hayden who wanted to kiss a girl in the show. If it weren’t completely age inappropriate for me to say the following, I’d say that “Claire bear” just got a whole lot hotter
https://www.afterellen.com/blog/gracechu/hayden-panettiere-says-she-asked-for-her-lesbian-storyline

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict it'll be Peter who dies. Why? Well, I remember there being a big stink about Hayden Pannettiere wanting Milo Ventimiglia fired once their relationship went south. Producers refused, but they agreed to have those characters involved in different storylines so they wouldn't have to work together.

Now that the storylines are converging, it seems inevitable that Peter and Claire will have more scenes together, so I'm guessing they're writing Peter out of the show to avoid any further hassles.

That, and Peter just hasn't been nearly as interesting since they took all his powers away.

That, and Peter just hasn't been nearly as interesting since they took all his powers away.

Agreed! He was Sylar's good guy counter part! The writers missed thier golden oppertunity to bring back multi-power peter. With Sylar trapped in Nathan form AND seemingly sylar's "evil side" trapped in Parkmans head...they should have had Peter try to absorb Nathan's flying powers only to unlock the ability to house multiple powers again! AND with the lack of evil Sylar Peter could have avoided the hunger as well.

Second...why can Peter touch 300 different heroes without absorbing thier powers and yet he touches deaf chick and BAM...he can see sound? It seemed like he had to ACTIVELY attempt to absorb a power last season...yet all of the sudden he has no control again??

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict it'll be Peter who dies. Why? Well, I remember there being a big stink about Hayden Pannettiere wanting Milo Ventimiglia fired once their relationship went south. Producers refused, but they agreed to have those characters involved in different storylines so they wouldn't have to work together.

Now that the storylines are converging, it seems inevitable that Peter and Claire will have more scenes together, so I'm guessing they're writing Peter out of the show to avoid any further hassles.

I didn't know they ever dated. Figures a woman would do that. And yes he is boring without all his cool powers. But doesn't he have his power back, but in a different way?? Like before he had no control over it, but now he does.

I didn't know they ever dated. Figures a woman would do that. And yes he is boring without all his cool powers. But doesn't he have his power back, but in a different way?? Like before he had no control over it, but now he does.

No he can only take one power at a time and it is from whoever he last has contact with.

Back