Heres your Duke...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I MUST BREAK YOU.

ivandrago.jpg

HA! 80's Comic/cartoon costume design ALL THE WAY! YES! Loving everything about it., especialy the " i take crap from no one" expression on his face.

Speaking of the face, LOVE the headsculpt.

I would definitely replace the HS with the Resident Evil Jack Krauser.

Funny you should mention that, Krauser's sculpt makes an AWESOME unmasked snake eyes. he's even got the Facial scar.

I'm not sure what to say about him.... :(

.....the death of the Joe line is near??

No way :)

Now this is what I expected Duke to look like. A battle hardened Sergeant. I wish that the makers of the G.I.JOE movie would have had someone on their staff who thought that Duke should look like this, and not some 20 year old ****** bag.

I really like it. I don't understand the negativity here - exactly what were you guys expecting? Channing Tatum? Duke looks exactly like he should.

I'm not one to complain, but being a huge G.I. Joe fan I'm honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. The head sculpt doesn't look as All-American as it does battle worn. Looks like the years of fighting Cobra have driven Duke to drink...heavily. I didn't want Channing Tatum, but I didn't want Gary Busey either. On the bright side, what I can see of the uniform looks great and very authentic to the original 3-3/4 inch figure. I just hope there's an alternate, more All-American looking, smirking portrait head sculpt as the exclusive.

Keep this thread on topic - I don't have time to delete every other post - so if something needs deleting, we'll just ban the person who posts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back