Heres your Duke...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what to say about him.... :(

.....the death of the Joe line is near??

SUKE.jpg

Not blown away... looks pretty good, but also a bit like he smells something bad :lol

I'm not sure what to say about him.... :(
.....the death of the Joe line is near??

Note even dude. Including Duke we're now at 7 figures and if you include the Thrown, 2 Diorama pieces. Not one piece has gone on second chance yet, and I'm sure we'll get a couple of teaser pics of upcoming figures. So can we just stop calling for the line's death yet?

Looks good to me, head feels a bit more like Hawk but I'm diggin it. Can't wait to see the whole thing. So far there's at least four things I'm preordering this weekkend! :rock

:lol you guys kill me! :lol

..that damn negativity cloud follows me everywhere! ;)

I need to see the whole thing before I bring down the house.

Whoa, this line isnt dead, but it isnt exactly steaming right along either

We have 5 figures, the cobra officer and trooper are the same, and CCC is a throw in.

Nothing has gone on second chance because only 2 have actually shipped, and you could get on the waitlist for CC, I think so people did late and still got one.

And the infamous wall will be around to be gotten later on

That being said, I like this Duke hope he comes with tons of accessories

Might I remind everyone that the GI JOE line in its short tenure here at SSC has already kicked the ^^^^ out of the Indy line and is on track to make the LOTR line look ridiculous. Keep them coming.

Note even dude. Including Duke we're now at 7 figures and if you include the Thrown, 2 Diorama pieces. Not one piece has gone on second chance yet, and I'm sure we'll get a couple of teaser pics of upcoming figures. So can we just stop calling for the line's death yet?

Sure..it will all stop when you spell "throne" correctly.:lol:D

Might I remind everyone that the GI JOE line in its short tenure here at SSC has already kicked the ^^^^ out of the Indy line and is on track to make the LOTR line look ridiculous. Keep them coming.

:lol:lol:lol

:rock

i like him. he looks like he is about to administer an ass whiping of epic proportions.

make his flat top a little taller and he'd make a great guile from sf.

They need to do something about that scrawny neck connector. Duke needs a manly neck.

homerdoh1.th.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl
Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar, I'm just drunk with excitement right now. Also, I'm just drunk.

No need to be sorry lol..i get jerk off messages like that sometimes when i make spelling errors as well.

WOW . . .

A must have/order.

No complaints . . . short of the final production piece looking totally way off than is pictured.

I want a Destro. Or Baroness. But I wonder how well she would turn out? She needs the curves. I don't think any figure company has a great female base body. Not even Hot Toys. Face sculpt and clothes are there but not the base body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back