Hereditary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be in the minority here but I found this movie to be a complete waste of time. It was boring and slow paced. I don’t recall a single scene that was remotely scary. I felt the story was uninteresting as well.

Careful, I hear Jye on the move. May God have mercy on your soul!

giphy.gif

This movie was two hours of people standing around looking confused while Toni Collette ran around screaming and acting like a crazy person.

"famously" :lol

And said "enough of this, clearly nothing will make this movie worth watching" and turned off Under the Skin as ScarJo walked into a room that had nothing but a bed and a full length mirror.

Good ol' Khev and jye, always poking fun at the people who don't agree with them. :lol

Or simply joking with people we're on friendly terms with. My friends here tease me about my opinions all the time, it's fun and funny. Does that mean that jye and I needed to repeat the same joke 8 times? Well no, but that's Sunday night in the Hereditary thread for you, lol.

Or simply joking with people we're on friendly terms with. My friends here tease me about my opinions all the time, it's fun and funny. Does that mean that jye and I needed to repeat the same joke 8 times? Well no, but that's Sunday night in the Hereditary thread for you, lol.

My comment in itself was also just a friendly jab. :lol

Truth be told I haven't seen this movie yet so I can't speak for either side. I don't have high expectations for it, so I hope I like it.

Yeah that's the thing guyver isn't really in the minority since it's pretty much a 50/50 split. Heck we just joked about Under the Skin but I'm kind of in the minority in actually liking it as an overall film. Chakor doesn't like the MCU, other good peeps don't like TLJ, it's all good. :duff

Chakor doesn't like the MCU, other good peeps don't like TLJ, it's all good. :duff

Hey now, I only said that I don't like some of the overcrowded crossovers along with Twhore Wrecknarok. :lol I still absolutely love Phase One aside from TIH and IM2 and also have a lot of love for TWS, GotG1, DS, BP, and IW mainly for Thanos.

So you find get help just as annoying as Loki, huh. lol :D

No, there's just very little to nothing about that film that landed with me. :lol The nonstop slapstick, Thor having a great arc but not really earning anything at the end, the overuse of awful CGI, the cheap-looking Asgard sets, the poorly-written Hela who was just a Loki clone but without any real motivations. Heck, when you stop and think about it, it was really Loki who saved the day in that film by unleashing Surtur. Thank God the Russos came and made Thor great again in IW after the ultimate insult to injury that was Ragnarok. I may not like CW, but I do give the Russos credit where credit is due.

People can call Loki annoying all they want, but at least he had relatable motivations and wasn't there for the sole purpose of being defeated by the hero like most Marvel villains.

I didn't mean that Loki was annoying, just that he thought Thor's "get help" trick *was* annoying. And he doesn't really get credit for saving everybody since it was Thor who learned Surtur's plan and the one who suggested that Loki make it come to pass. Also it was Loki bringing the Infinity Stone onto their ship that drew Thanos which pretty much doomed everybody. ;)

And the Asgard sets might not have been anything to write home about but at least they were better than the absolutely craptacular green screen backgrounds, lol.

Ok Khev and Jye.. Probably more Jye.. You need to watch The Lovely Molly.. Just watched it again on Shudder... Great film.. I liked it back in 2012 and I liked it even more this time.. Time to add it too the Blue Ray collection... Its got a bit of the same feel as Hereditary. A more realistic Possession film the most. Good stuff and creepy.

Lovely-molly-poster.jpg

Back