Hereditary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait did you say read a book...

giphy.gif

Sorry, forgot where I was for a moment.
:lol

Caped advise was better and that involves watching a long torturous analysis video :lol

Why read the proper source material when I can just watch a boring analysis :yess:

Caped advise was better and that involves watching a long torturous analysis video :lol

Why read the proper source material when I can just watch a boring analysis :yess:

Yes. Of course. May I recommend the 24minute Godfather Trilogy highlight video on Youtube, and also The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy 60minute edit.

Just read the synopsis of the book. So the aliens were processing all the human goo to serve as a delicacy on their homeworld. Nice, lol. And that's hilarious that to get footage of guys refusing to get in the van they just had her drive up to random dudes on the street and then filmed their reactions. Their wives must have felt pretty awesome after learning that their men rejected the advances of ScarJo, lol.

The character in the book did not look like Scarjo. She was horrendous. A stitched together mess of a woman, masses of surgery to try and make her attractive enough to attract drunken men. She had to try and hide all her scars and stitches with her hair and her giant boobs. She was completely gross. She got men into the car & followed them from pubs before drugging them and taking them to the underground meat facility.

There were some horrifying scenes when the trapped men realised they were in a 'beef farm'. About to get their balls chopped off and their tongues cut out before lobotomy. They were fattened and transported as food. The whole thing was a heavy handed play on our meat industry and the treatment of animals. Horrible, silly and totally disgusting!

Jeez that’s crazy that they went the complete opposite with the bombshell Scarjo route lol

Which was dumb everytime a guy turned her down I was like yeah right ok! :lol

Jeez that’s crazy that they went the complete opposite with the bombshell Scarjo route lol

Which was dumb everytime a guy turned her down I was like yeah right ok! :lol

Yeah, I mean seriously. Even the most 'happily married man in the world' would go... erm, Hi Scarjo.. you want to eat me? before or after sex?

Except that guys who didn't know they were being filmed really did turn her down.

Did they though? Maybe they filmed 100 encounters and used the 3 that said no. the others would have sued.

giphy.gif

Maybe that’s a Scotland thing let her try that in Rory’s neighborhood lol

She wouldn't have even needed to open the car door on a saturday night in Dublin.

Just watched Pyewacket. It was from one of the Producers of the Witch.

Had some similar themes as Hereditary.. In fact some ideas seemed to be lifted from it.. But it was actually made first / near the same time

Not bad but could have been great. So close to being great. Still had me thinking about it the next say but then I forgot all about it.

I must be in the minority here but I found this movie to be a complete waste of time. It was boring and slow paced. I don’t recall a single scene that was remotely scary. I felt the story was uninteresting as well.

Back