Help with shipping PF Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
Master Replicas sends their stuff to me Via FedEx ground, also Sideshow but sideshow charges me $27 for a freakin 12" figure. Even Master Replicas 10 lb prop costs only $20 to ship FedEx Ground.... boggles me how a little figure costs more than that.
I know why.

DSC_6773.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

hahah good one.

But I got ya beat, I LIVE there, no need to pay for a hotel, I can go to the beach any time..., just not for 6 more months. :lol

PS: I HATE YOU! :monkey2:rotfl

Last edited:
Dannie is an expert in international shipping and although this is domestic, I would ask for his advice. :lol :monkey5

Other than the Hulk, how is the rest of your collection getting back home?

Also, I have a feeling that this whole thread is just a sneaky and underhanded way of laughing at all of us that don't live in Hawaii. :emperor

Fritz said:
Dannie is an expert in international shipping and although this is domestic, I would ask for his advice. :lol :monkey5

Other than the Hulk, how is the rest of your collection getting back home?

Also, I have a feeling that this whole thread is just a sneaky and underhanded way of laughing at all of us that don't live in Hawaii. :emperor

lol well living in hawaii is going to cause me a lot of headaches and a broken wallet when it comes time to ship everything I have here in my apartment.

I plan to use the biggest box that they will take on the boat and max of 60lbs each. When my roomie shipped his stuff back home this way, it cost him about $40-$55 per box and he had some of them maxed out at 60lbs. I think the fact that the PF Hulk box is wayyy over sized is what is making the price so damn high, because the weight is well under the 60lb limit.

Thats what i ment Nash, since you live in HI you have pay more. It called a jelousy tax:lol.

I ended up hanging in Dukes but not to much was going on. Normally it full but not last night. I have better luck meeting girls coming in from surfing in the afternoon, I don't know what it is but for some reason girls from no surfing areas seem to have a thing for surfers:lol

mfoga said:
Thats what i ment Nash, since you live in HI you have pay more. It called a jelousy tax:lol.

I ended up hanging in Dukes but not to much was going on. Normally it full but not last night. I have better luck meeting girls coming in from surfing in the afternoon, I don't know what it is but for some reason girls from no surfing areas seem to have a thing for surfers:lol
Of course because they don't know a thing about surfing. The surfer chicks know better and don't fall for bs about surfing. haha. Same with aviation, normal chicks think it's so cool that youre a pilot and fly planes, but the aviation chicks here on campus are like "whatever i know just as much as you do". haha :lol

Check out Ocean Club on thursday nights, the 21 and over college crowd goes there. It's in restaraunt row if you know where that is.

I like Dukes, I go there on occasion but the drinks are a bit pricey since it's more for the tourist crowd. I hear that new Fashion 40something club near Zanzabar has some hotties but ive never been there yet since it opened while I was up here my first semester.

nash said:
Of course because they don't know a thing about surfing. The surfer chicks know better and don't fall for bs about surfing. haha. Same with aviation, normal chicks think it's so cool that youre a pilot and fly planes, but the aviation chicks here on campus are like "whatever i know just as much as you do". haha :lol

Check out Ocean Club on thursday nights, the 21 and over college crowd goes there. It's in restaraunt row if you know where that is.

I like Dukes, I go there on occasion but the drinks are a bit pricey since it's more for the tourist crowd. I hear that new Fashion 40something club near Zanzabar has some hotties but ive never been there yet since it opened while I was up here my first semester.

Yeah I know the surfer chicks aren't all over it but the surfer guys are all over the surfer chicks, strange huh:lol. Is Fashion 40 the one over in the mall? I was heard something about two clubs over in the mall which are supposed to be going off.

nash said:

21 and way over. Lots of divorced type folks there. Everytime one of my friends gets divorced he hangs out there to find a new "victim."

Anyway, I had the same choice you did Nash. Three SW PFs at that time, and we weren't sure how we were going to move all our crap yet. I opted for selling PFs for cash, and been buying them back when I am here. Now, I did not have a Grey Hulk, but if it is a green Hulk you might think about doing that.

We ended up leasing a Matson container and having it put on rails to Long Beach and have it moved over here via Matson. So to move all our household goods (well, 1/2 since we got rid of about half our furniture and crap) and the 4Runnner fit into the Matson container. Cost us about $10,000. We're still fighting the insurance company (who insured us for damages and loss) for som claims in damage, though.

But man, I'm telling you, there is no room to display anything in these Hawaii homes. Unless you live Kahala or something.

Polystoner said:
21 and way over. Lots of divorced type folks there. Everytime one of my friends gets divorced he hangs out there to find a new "victim."

You got any other suggestions for places to hang?

Polystoner said:

Thats why I told him Thursday nights. Every other night the minimum age at Ocean Club is 23, and youre right, usually a lot of the older crowd that used to go to Rumors goes to Oceans hahah. I'd stay away any other night but Thursday, coz Thursdays all the Univ of Hawaii and HPU chicks go out to have a good time! ;)

MF, I think Fashion 45 is located on Kuhio street, I found their website for you.

Hey Nash I just saw an add for some company that ships to HI but it missed the site name but I will keep an eye out. They might be another option

Could any PF Hulk owners get me the dimensions of the shipping box? Greatly appreciated! thanks!

Back