Help with possible scam issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say I saw this coming. Mr. Paul is the same guy who started hate thread against me a couple months back. He was all nice when were supposed to do a deal for me to sell him a Conan PF. Then when he tried to suddenly change the deal from Paypal payment to a trade which I refused. He then proceeded to start calling ME a scammer (saying I stole his money and never sent the statue) and posted hate threads in the WTB section, which some of you might remember. He also sent me inappropriate messages through PM. He did a complete 180 and was totally Two-faced. I recommended he be banned, but nothing came of it. Speak to Adopted Scot, as she was the Mod I originally reported too when dealing with this ******.

honestly, I don't see there is much you could do. There are way too many variables involved in this, and it would get confusing very fast. Personally, I would never even trade with someone with so few posts, I would think that would be a no no for anyone on this board, especially with 0 feedback and 0 "street cred".

This was the same guy that said I screwed him on a lousy $300 statue after we had a perfect dealing for a $3000 bust:slap

This guy is a real peach. :lol

Alright well thanks for the help guys I talked to Jen about retracting my feedback and I've been talking to dark lord but I'll message scot as well. He still hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact him so yeah it sucks but at least I got a few nice statues before being scammed.

Alright well thanks for the help guys I talked to Jen about retracting my feedback and I've been talking to dark lord but I'll message scot as well. He still hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact him so yeah it sucks but at least I got a few nice statues before being scammed.

you have the dudes real name did you try contacting him via Facebook ? if he doesn' t respond then start contacting his friends for sh$ts and giggles !

Both members are being spoken to about this matter and all the information is being gathered about what exactly has happened in these numerous trades. As long as they keep communicating, I would like to hope both parties can resolve this.

May I ask that peeps refrain from any insults. I know situations like this are frustrating but hopefully we can get some kind of resolution for all involved.
Thanks.
Shell.
x :wave

Last edited:
Back