Help with clothing/bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImABarRoomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I run something that's pretty stupid. I was sitting staring at my HT collection the other day and thinking "There has to be a better use for James Franco than just sitting on that glider all day". So I decided to start posing him with my other toys and posing him so it looked like he was making the other toys feel... uncomfortable. Then I start taking pictures and made an instagram account "actionfigurejamesfranco" then a facebook page Action Figure James Franco Making Your Toys Feel Uncomfortable. After taking a few photos I decided it would be best to retire the Goblin body back to the shelf and get a new 1:6 body and outfit.

I scrolled through ebay for a few hours but I'm not sure what would work best, I have no idea if some are way worse than the photos appear, or if the quality is bad, or what actually looks amazing, etc. I was just curious if anyone could give me some pointers as to who makes the best bodies/clothing and/or what to stay away from. Thanks in advance. Also, sorry if this was posted in the incorrect place!

Back