Help please from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snazaro

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello to all Freaks

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice?

And I am sorry if this has been covered before….

I am living in the UK and got hooked on the collectable world of 1/6 figures last year when I picked up the DX01 and DX02 Joker and Batman. From there on in I have been picking up items from all over the net to expand my collection.

Now this may sound like a silly question as this forum is called sideshow freaks but I really want to start pre-ordering my collectables. I have read all the small print and gone over the sideshow site in detail and it really does sound the best way to get my hands on the latest releases without paying eBay prices etc.

Can any one from the UK give me an idea of what to expect. What are the shipping costs like and how do you pay custom fees and does it work out cheaper? Do I have to collect the item from somewhere?

Also what happens if you agree to pay by flexi pay and you make one or two payments but have to cancel the order (not that I would unless something bad happens)? Do you get refunded and just lose your deposit? And if you do cancel how long does it take to get the payments you made back?

Any advice on pre-ordering from sideshow in the UK would be most welcome because it does seem the very best way to make sure I don’t miss out on the new items at the right price (if it is the right price after all the fees).

Many thanks and looking forward to chatting and sharing views on this amazing hobby.

Kind regards

If you're in the UK and after hot toys or enterbay figures I'd use Onesixthbruce.

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/

If you're after statues I'd probably use sideshow but I've not used them to many times and the last time I did was a while ago so I can't really help in regards to ordering.

Back