Help! Need Info on Freddy Furnace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks i was wondering if anyone owns the Sideshow Freddy Krueger Furnace Environment ?

My Question is , Does the Furnace fit in a Detolf?

or Does anyone have the exact dimensions of it ? ( Height , Width , Depth ) from the bottom step to the top.

and the actual height of just the furnace without the steps

Please let me know , Thanks in advance , MIKE :wave

No not unless you take out the top shelf and set it on the 2nd, its too tall.

The furnace needs the steps, they fit into them with a connector and its what keeps the furnace upright.

I dont have it, but im guessing the steps = 3 inches(1 inch per step) and the furnace itself is 12 inches.
Im actually making one for myself and have a design plan I made with all the dimensions.

Im also going to make the furnace from the 1st NOES movie which has a lot less height, but has a greater length.
This will fit in my detolf when I make it.
You should make your own too, Mike.

Thanks for all the info guys i really appreciate it .

TFG - No its not for me but for a commission i might be taking on :wave

I,ve got mine in a detolf,i just detached the pipe from the side of mine it was about 3 mil to big with it.
so yeah it will fit without the piping on but otherwise its just slightly to big ;)

plus if its a commission you can always make it smaller :lol

You should post of picture of that kind sir. :wave :1-1:

I just added the pipe to see if it does go in and to my mistake it does :slap
But its a tight fit but does slide in there without pushing the glass above up ;)
hope this helps...

p4300171.jpg

I can't believe those things go for about $300 on ebay!!! Considering what they're made of. Heck, you can get any of the NOES figs for way under that, even now. After I'm done with some of my projects I'm going to tackle a custom furnace-type environment for a Freddy fig. I plan on doing a hollow furnace, with a door that opens, that lights up. Put some bones and skulls in it, as well.

So if you take this commission on, what would you be doing to it, E???

I can't believe those things go for about $300 on ebay!!! Considering what they're made of. Heck, you can get any of the NOES figs for way under that, even now. After I'm done with some of my projects I'm going to tackle a custom furnace-type environment for a Freddy fig. I plan on doing a hollow furnace, with a door that opens, that lights up. Put some bones and skulls in it, as well.

So if you take this commission on, what would you be doing to it, E???

I know right , its crazy

Holy Sheeeeet i didn't know you were a female :horror :panic: :lol

Back