need help identifying please.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowewillj

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello guys/gals.

I'm new in the collector scene, and I'm looking to begin my first display cabinet. ive been sticking with 1/6 figures and I really like how this photo has their iron men. (right hand smaller cabinet)

my question is what is this cabinet? and if im looking for a cabinet how deep/tall do i need to display my figures without a cramped feeling?

ive seen a few posts on here about a detolf cabinet but im really looking to have something hung above a corner desk.

thanks to anyone in advanced that wants to help out the newbie! :D

4.jpg

If the display cabinet in the picture in the original post is indeed Ikea, then I think it might be: BESTÅ Frame - white - IKEA

do you have an ikea # for the besta shelf your talking about? sorry i found a few options but am unsure what size i would actually need.

Most people use this option with 2 shelves (to separate into 3 squares): BESTÅ Frame - walnut effect light gray - IKEA

This thread is very useful: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ollectibles/76999-besta-love-idea-thread.html

while on the topic of asking for help id'ing something. i saw this photo on the ikea website, and i cant for the life of me find what cabinet that is?!

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

201621_livd01a_04_PH129436.jpg

Back