Help Me Choose!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he's just Canadian. :huh

funny-pictures-cat-is-canadian1.jpg

New Goblin is a great figure based off a ____ character.

Captain America is a cool figure, based off a ____ yeah awesome character.

How is this thread unnecessary? I'm just asking for your guys opinion,the only noob here is you cause you seem to understand nothing.

And clearly you weren't here back in day when these HT threads and polls like this ran so rampant through the forum that a mod had to be made just to fix the clutter they caused. And Yes, 99% were from new members like yourself. That was why the General Hot Toys Discussion Thread was created I believe. Perhaps it is you that understand nothing, or where I was coming from with my comment.

Last edited:
And clearly you weren't here back in day when these HT threads and polls like this ran so rampant through the forum that a mod had to be made just to fix the clutter they caused. And Yes, 99% were from new members like yourself. That was why the General Hot Toys Discussion Thread was created I believe. Perhaps it is you that understand nothing, or where I was coming from with my comment.

Go F yourself and tell your mother to stop calling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back