Help Finding name of PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SepticFlesh

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am trying to find out the name of a new PF Sideshow is working on. I remember seeing him when I was watching a sneek peak video of the Sideshow "Grim Reaper" I believe this other figure was in the same video for a few seconds before the images of the Grim Reaper popped up.

I remember the figure looking Midieval his face was a Male almost looked Roman and he bad a full beard...if I am not mistaken I believe one of the arms looked like a crab hand. I know this is not much on details but man I really wish I would have saved that video. It was definately a dark piece I just cannot remember the name of the figure but again I am pretty sure this figure was in the same sneak peek video as one of the Grim Reaper vids.
Again Midieval, Male, Roman looking face with full beard, possibly had a crab hand, dark figure not a good guy type...I wish I could remember the rest but I just remember him being pretty gruesome.
Thanks in advance.

Okay I was way off. It happens to be "Jack the Ripper". The beard was actually snakes,lol. After seeing the video again I am not quite sure about getting this figure.

Last edited:
Back