Help! Dark knight images thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I cant find it anywhere, the search on this site doesnt work too well, anyone happen to have it bookmarked?

Man, that thread was my lifeline for so long.

It's a testament to the visuals of TDK though, that even now sifting through pictures (how primitive!) is still so engaging.

Man, that thread was my lifeline for so long.

It's a testament to the visuals of TDK though, that even now sifting through pictures (how primitive!) is still so engaging.

I know, that thread and those boards... was on there like 8 hrs a day in the year leading up to TDK. Good times

Same here. Good times. :monkey2

Ha, well like I was saying before about the pictures...

I've spent the better part of the past hour just going through that thread again, and some of those high-res pics still blow me away.

Thats not actually the one I'm looking for, it was on this site and it had hi-res pics of the costume test shots and things like that, it wasnt so much on set pics.

Someone linked to it in a thread ages ago and I bookmarked it because I knew I'd never find it again, but I just had my computer fixed and they wiped everything :(

I guess too bad I missed all the hype building up to TDK as I was not in this community at all and also missed all the rollout of all the viral marketing. But then I pretty much walked in not knowing what to expect and was totally blown away beyond believe by this movie. Batman Begins was great but not like TDK

There's also a lot of costume/on-set shots here:

https://juicy-flawless.org/krypton/categories.php?cat_id=105

edit: nm, didn't realize this was linked at the end of that thread on here.

They got a lot of good pictures. Now can anyone tell me how to download a bunch of them in one shot? I registered and add pictures to my "lightbox" and then I can proceed to downlaod a single zip file but I cannot seem to be able to unzip that file ? Anyone can help?

i was wondering about the same thing on how to save ALL the pictures as one zip file. i ended up using most of my afternoon clicking and saving. haha...

Back