Help Buffygirl get Black Dress PF Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so sad I didn't have a black dress Buffy. Now with the new Buffy, I am actually very content without her. :) So I'm happy I didn't spend the money.

My focus now is this new line, that I believe will actually go somewhere.

Is it just me, or does the she look to the left on the box? I can't recall the statue doing that.

*checking*

On another side of the box she looks right ahead.

On the sideshow page, she looks a bit to the left.

Huh.

Is it just me, or does the she look to the left on the box? I can't recall the statue doing that.

*checking*

On another side of the box she looks right ahead.

On the sideshow page, she looks a bit to the left.

Huh.

Yeah, it does look that way. I never noticed that. In person, the PF does look forward, but on the box it does look like she has her head turned.

A lot of times the art boxes are made way before the final product is done. Look at the KOTCS and Aragorn PF. Image on the box is slightly different the statue.

Wonderful! Did you get a decent price?

I paid $500 + shipping. Not cheap I admit but I really really wanted it and this one go on sale very rarely so I saif to myself: go for it.

Pictures will come I promise. But right now I'm in the process of moving to a new and bigger place where my collection can finally be displayed. So when I'm unpacked and settled in you'll get to see my collection :)

IF someone offered me their Black Dress Buffy for 250, shipping included, and all was well with her but ONE thing....is she worth it? Here is the issue...

one eyelash is missing.

IF someone offered me their Black Dress Buffy for 250, shipping included, and all was well with her but ONE thing....is she worth it? Here is the issue...

one eyelash is missing.

I'd say it's worth it. The eyelash would bother me if I paid a premium for it, but at this price, no way!

Jump on it.

I'd pass. I'd never settle for less when it comes to pieces I really want.

Be patient. The piece will come for the price you want.

Well, I was hoping to get buffy from creature here on the boards but it's hard to get him to respond. I asked him a while back about shipping, and never heard back. Someone else slipped in today with a $225 free shipping. Buffy is mint, so I couldn't say no.

Back