Help Buffygirl get Black Dress PF Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Buffygirl,

I've got a lead on a Black Dress Buffy PF at a good price! If you're still interested, PM ASAP!

It's alright all. I will not be getting her right now. It's a bad time, especially with the holidays and others I need to think about before myself. So one day, when she's meant to be mine, she will be.

Thank you so much.

It's alright all. I will not be getting her right now. It's a bad time, especially with the holidays and others I need to think about before myself. So one day, when she's meant to be mine, she will be.

Thank you so much.

We're on the look-out for you, BG. :rock

Just found out that one of the PFs went to another board member here. :rock
I just picked up the Buffy Black dress pf last night for $300 shipped after using the live.com discount......was originally like $365 but got $65 back instantly..... got to love live.com/bing.com!! After 3 years of searching I cant believe I finally got her! (now I need to find spike and angel exclusive pfs...lol)

I just picked up the Buffy Black dress pf last night for $300 shipped after using the live.com discount......was originally like $365 but got $65 back instantly..... got to love live.com/bing.com!! After 3 years of searching I cant believe I finally got her! (now I need to find spike and angel exclusive pfs...lol)

That is an awesome price..even for the regular. Congrats on getting her.

That's a great deal! Please post pics when she arrives!

Agreed. We still need to find out who got the Spike PF too, BTW! :lol

I tried responding in the sales thread but apparently the mods have to check my message first.

It was me.:lol

My wife is a Huge Buffy fan. (And of course a Spike fan) This should be a funny Christmas present.:rotfl I can't wait to see her reaction.

When I say huge, I mean huge. We went to the Buffy reunion at the Paley Center (finally got that in person Sarah Michelle Gellar autograph). Now our China Cabinet is complete. We had the spike and Xander collector's plates signed in the cabinet. Now we have the Buffy plate signed as well with the others.

Let's see.........oh yeah: We went to the James Marsters and friends convention on the Queen Mary a few years ago. I had to sit through James performing in some sort of a play on stage. :banghead I try to be a good husband.

And we went on one of the Vulkon Buffy cruises. We got to eat dinner with Clare Kramer (Glory) for three nights in a row. Clare sang happy birthday to my wife as well. To say she was happy would be an understatement.

And don't worry, I've seen every Buffy Episode at least 3 times myself.;)

We're both kind of crazy.:wacky We have the Sword of Angelus and The Slayer's Scythe on our living room wall. We're ready for anything!!!:maul

Not trying to come across as a braggart. Most people aren't going to be impressed by the notion of you going on a Buffy/Star Trek cruise. I just wanted you guys to realize who (or what) you were dealing with here. :D

I tried responding in the sales thread but apparently the mods have to check my message first.

It was me.:lol

My wife is a Huge Buffy fan. (And of course a Spike fan) This should be a funny Christmas present.:rotfl I can't wait to see her reaction.

When I say huge, I mean huge. We went to the Buffy reunion at the Paley Center (finally got that in person Sarah Michelle Gellar autograph). Now our China Cabinet is complete. We had the spike and Xander collector's plates signed in the cabinet. Now we have the Buffy plate signed as well with the others.

Let's see.........oh yeah: We went to the James Marsters and friends convention on the Queen Mary a few years ago. I had to sit through James performing in some sort of a play on stage. :banghead I try to be a good husband.

And we went on one of the Vulkon Buffy cruises. We got to eat dinner with Clare Kramer (Glory) for three nights in a row. Clare sang happy birthday to my wife as well. To say she was happy would be an understatement.

And don't worry, I've seen every Buffy Episode at least 3 times myself.;)

We're both kind of crazy.:wacky We have the Sword of Angelus and The Slayer's Scythe on our living room wall. We're ready for anything!!!:maul

Not trying to come across as a braggart. Most people aren't going to be impressed by the notion of you going on a Buffy/Star Trek cruise. I just wanted you guys to realize who (or what) you were dealing with here. :D

Vulkon is based right near me!!! I used to love their Buffy and Angel conventions. They haven't had one in a while, but I went to a lot of them when they were in full swing. They really put on a nice event when they do hold one. I've never been on the cruise before, but one day I will for sure.

Well, if you and your wife are big Buffy fans, you are in the right place! Welcome! :rock

Good things comes to those who wait and now my wait is over:

Got it of eBay from a seller who was willing to ship to Denmark when I asked him :clap

Back