Helmeted Cobra Commander officially confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3713570497_8e1103cfab.jpg

Ya know, I saw the name of this thread and I was like "man, this is really awesome news" Then I popped in to see what was going on, and was greeted with the super happy Freddy Kruger-Kroenen wanna be shown above.:banghead

Thanks for ruining my day with reminding me that Hollywood destroyed GI JOE.:mad:

Ya know, I saw the name of this thread and I was like "man, this is really awesome news" Then I popped in to see what was going on, and was greeted with the super happy Freddy Kruger-Kroenen wanna be shown above.:banghead

Thanks for ruining my day with reminding me that Hollywood destroyed GI JOE.:mad:

I liked the movie. Just not that monstrosity of a 12" figure that Hasbro made!

Something tells me that they're going to recycle hooded CC and replace the head and helmet.

I really doubt it, unless he winds up being a con exclusive. The outfit is vastly different from the one the Bradstreet hooded version's based on. If they go that route, I'll just snipe a head from TA and they'll lose my sale. I don't think I'd be the only one going that route either.

Back