Helmeted Cobra Commander officially confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so. We got Jedi Luke, CIV Luke, Bespin Luke, ANH Luke, and Stormtrooper Luke in only about 3 years. We've already got hooded Cobra Commander and Crimson Cobra Commander. They both sold well so I wouldn't doubt a helmeted Cobra Commander within a year or two.

I dont know about that, SW kicks out almost 12 figs a year, we are only getting 4 joes. So next year, we already have Duke, most likely Firefly and Beach Head or at least one of them, and the other two must be in production. How week would this line be if 8 figures in we had 3 CC's?

I want that fig as much asthe next guy, but SS needs some variety

Hopefully they think the same way I do and go with a chrome faceplate instead of a silver paint job!

At least this would be an EASY fix. you dont even have to do AlcadII if you dont want to. Just mask off the rest of the head and hit it with some Krylon/Rustoleum chrome spraypaint. :D

Thank God Bradstreet never painted the helmeted version. :D Hopefully SSC will make him look exactly like this:

IMAG000.JPG

Exclusive can be this cape and/or scepter:

cobra_commander.jpg

Even down to his leggings, Khev?

Pretty cool, but I'd like to see some new characters before variations. Still, I'd buy it.

I am down for a Helmeted Commander, but hopefully not for a few years. So many characters need to be done first. Speaking of doesn't it seem like we should be getting a sneak preview of the next figure soonish? Haven't seen anything new since comic con.

Keep it simple Sideshow..... Just do it like the original, the fans will respond with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah, I hope that means they will go with something like the original design. Not something crazy like a battle armor version.

They answered that one with such definite authority that maybe it will be coming sooner than later. Maybe next year's ComicCon exclusive? They usually are much more wishy washy about their answers, saying something like, "it's high on the list, but it won't be til the following year, yadda yadda yadda..."

Well, as long as he isn't yellow.

I mean, at least there was a red helmet Red Laser figure. . . . I would buy it.

redlaser.jpg

I like the line, it is great and will only get better. However, before we get variations of characters already out there, let's get some characters that have not been made yet please.

They answered that one with such definite authority that maybe it will be coming sooner than later. Maybe next year's ComicCon exclusive? They usually are much more wishy washy about their answers, saying something like, "it's high on the list, but it won't be til the following year, yadda yadda yadda..."

This would be a great place to insert him into the line as the next con ex, but CC two years in a row??? I doubt SS would do that.

I would expect it to be silver paint like the original figure. Has Sideshow chromed anything before? They dropped the ball not doing it on the Ark.

They sure as hell better chrome Destro.

Back