Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some better pics.... Pinhead1.jpgPinhead2.jpgPinhead3.jpgPinhead5.jpg

I have two issues with mine that I'll be contacting Sideshow about. I'll keep you all posted. Kinda bummed out about my issues but apart from them the piece is absolutely jaw dropping. Def a must buy for anyone that has ever been into Clive Barker/ Pinhead/ Horror!

It already is better, it looks like a real person, it's just if the torso was painted like Neca's one I would feel that the suit would look more realistic and not so dull. But overall, the statue is blows the NECA one out of Water, I would even go far to say that it looks similar to a wax statue from madame tussauds.

:goodpost:

Great pics Dave, the hooks for the head are too small so I didn't even bother putting mine in as I only care about looking at him from front on anyway. That being said, it is nice to know that Sideshow gave us spares, as I never knew that. :yess:

What extra hooks you need to put on his head? I didn't find any other hooks on the package

Xeno junkie sent me a pic of one of the issues, unless its both his issues combined. But on his portrait it was as if they never fully sculpted one of the pin lines and the crease was still filled in. It looked sloppy. But does not detract from him displaying it until his new portrait arrives. Sideshow customer service is usually really good with this. But i would hate life trying to break this portrait to recieve the new one.i could see a pin flying into my eye as i hit it with the hammer hahaha

At first I thought they forgot to include the bag of hooks in mine. I eventually found them though and they gave me six.

Wierzbowski is correct in one of my issues. The "line" that's cut into Pinheads head on the furthest back left side (of his head) is extremely sloppy and is actually filled in not even showing a cut from pin to pin. There's actually a bit of paint on the pins as well in that same area... Really sucks as I was hoping for a flawless sculpt. My other issue is that my exclusive puzzle box has an extremely obvious seem that runs through the center of it with a sloppy paint app on same. I wish I could post pics otherwise I would. I'm hoping Sideshow will help me out... :(

EX#92 in da house!! Surprised how small the box is. Guess I'm so used to receiving larger statues. Can't wait to inspect him and display! :rock

Update: inspected and displayed! I got a perfect one like a lot of others here. Very happy with my latest purchase from sideshow. QC was spot on for this piece! Thank you Sideshow. Day one purchase and was well worth the wait. :clap

Last edited:
I opened up mine and he looks kind of small. Base seem to be damage and paint splat over it to cover it up. It's clearly visible and quite bad looking. Will contact SS. Errr...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If you want a tasteful and cheap way to raise him do what i do. I go to michaels or ac moore and buy the styrofoam forms they have. As well as a bit of black fabric. I cut it to shape leave a bit of excess and then glue the top and just drape the excess down. If done with the circular forms it comes out pretty nice and for only about $8

Or you can spend $7 at Ikea and get the lack risers. They are small and work well. I use them often.
Right now the black seems to be off of the site, though. Hmmm.

Wierzbowski is correct in one of my issues. The "line" that's cut into Pinheads head on the furthest back left side (of his head) is extremely sloppy and is actually filled in not even showing a cut from pin to pin. There's actually a bit of paint on the pins as well in that same area... Really sucks as I was hoping for a flawless sculpt. My other issue is that my exclusive puzzle box has an extremely obvious seem that runs through the center of it with a sloppy paint app on same. I wish I could post pics otherwise I would. I'm hoping Sideshow will help me out... :(

My puzzle box also has the seam lines

Or you can spend $7 at Ikea and get the lack risers. They are small and work well. I use them often.
Right now the black seems to be off of the site, though. Hmmm.

Do you have a picture of what these black risers look like?

Did anyone else's not come with instructions?

No instructions. I'm thankful for folks on this board or I would have overlooked the hooks.

And I'm beginning to think that the head is small so it stays in proportion to the size of metal pins.

Back