Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to be about 13" x 13" (tough to measure the odd shape), but the real issue is his arm sticks out too far so the door won't close.

What if you turned him at a bit of an angle? I've seen people fit some crazy stuff in deltofs after getting a bit creative.

Yeah in fact mine arrived yesterday and he is in the detolf now. He just barely fits and I did have to turn him a bit but it's okay given the area of the room it's situated.

Awesome! His face looks JUST like HIM. Congrats Buffy! So your thoughts, are you happy?

He is amazing. I love everything about him. I am so pleased that he came looking like that. Which is perfect. He's next to Elvira right now. I think they work well together. Both in black and kind of 'smaller' but one day he will probably go next to Leatherface or something.

Anyone who is on the fence...get off. Buy this.

****ing hell. Checked tracking. Ups came way too early. Ups can't do anything due to restrictions. Called sideshow and they're gonna call ups to send it to some access center so I can pick it up today.

Wooooo

Here is mine. I was very impressed with him. The head sculpt is fantastic and it's really amazing how precise all the pins turned out on this piece. The base is also way heavier than I expected it to be. I have to admit the figure itself does seem a bit under scale compared to the other horror baddies but I think if the base had just been raised a couple of inches higher he would match up a lot better with them as shown in the last two pictures.

pinhead2_zpsca9j9v1x.jpg

pinhead1_zpsy562xtop.jpg

horrorboys1_zpsfuwzagat.jpg

horrorboys2_zpsfvveiswu.jpg

Nice! Mines waiting at home ups came back lol.

Can't wait! I'll have some sick pictures for you guys!

And yes! He looks better raised. Nothing fancy just something to boost him up.

If you want a tasteful and cheap way to raise him do what i do. I go to michaels or ac moore and buy the styrofoam forms they have. As well as a bit of black fabric. I cut it to shape leave a bit of excess and then glue the top and just drape the excess down. If done with the circular forms it comes out pretty nice and for only about $8

That's a good idea. I was thinking if I had access to a wood shop I would be thinking about making a wood base to go underneath and then just paint it black. But unless you're displaying them all side by side like that it's not really necessary.

Pinhead arrived. He looks great. One minor issue: the pin on the bridge of his nose is slightly bent, but its not anything i'm concerned about. I have him displayed with Michael Myers and Vlad the Impaler.

Crappy iPad pics until I can get out the good camera.

image.jpg
image.jpg

This statue is excellent! Pictures do not do it justice because he is very hard to photograph! I have zero complaints about the details of the skirt, as it blends in very well with his sculpted torso. I have a small issue with mine that I'll bring up to Sideshow, one of his red blood things is cracked from the person putting the pin in. Kinda annoyed but you can barely tell.

#14 yo!!!!!

xmWJnvF.jpg

LQu21Au.jpg

61576fa9da14617b5ea7.jpg

29cbcf7f549fc8a2fe4d.jpg

e2cca578fc6878f86e7b.jpg

176d5c18c031d2988d18.jpg

c293ecc94853a2f323cf.jpg

c8abcf243bee6f397d17.jpg

cc730b670aee4ec6a73a.jpg

18beaaa94969d2f4e2dc.jpg

4bc244b48e4201ef113e.jpg

dbb536e16de7449843ea.jpg

8d791287b47af9813c26.jpg

3c4f42558b72cfa591ed.jpg

Got mine tonight and he's INCREDIBLE!!! Just a piece of advise... He comes packaged with the kilt nicely positioned near his body like it was in the film. If you fluff it up, you will have to work a little bit to get it back down. But yea, the whole princess dress thing... Don't worry about it. It's not a problem.

Mine came! Exclusive #79

No complaints. Looks Great! I was really surprised at the box. Classy, sharp look!

Picture 61.jpg
Picture 65.jpg
Picture 66.jpg

Wow! Great pics guys. They're finally coming in for everybody. Really like the lighting on the face in Crumb's pics.

Back