Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid mate, did you order this direct from Sideshow ?

I'd have thought the guys in the US would have received it before the UK.

Beautiful looking piece. Gary Oldman Dracula aside, this is my holy grail of horror statues. I just wish I'd paid a bit more than the min deposit at CD:UK. Gonna have to fork out nearly five hundred big ones for him in the new year in one instalment :(

Same email as the rest of you guys. First I got my XM Thanos this month and now Pinhead?! Very cool Christmas this year!

So forward to seeing the production piece on this one. From what I've seen so far it looks pretty much like the prototype. I think we may have a winner here guys/gals! :yess:

Got the same e-mail. shipping tomorrow! :hi5::clap:duff

Samee heree! :yess: I clicked yes charge and ship tomorrow! This one I feel lucky to win the lottery since it's a really simple statue. No major complicated parts to worry about and the mixed media hides most paint issues. So let it be a good one this time :pray:

Attached some crappy pics.

Attachments

• PINHJEAD.jpg
    PINHJEAD.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 106
  • PINHEAD 2.jpg
    PINHEAD 2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 106
  • PINHEAD 3.jpg
    PINHEAD 3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 107
I processed him just this morning as I didn't see the email yesterday. I hope he actually does charge/ship today. I am leaving the country next Saturday and won't be back till the 31st. Imagine if I just miss his arrival by a few days. :slap

Samee heree! :yess: I clicked yes charge and ship tomorrow! This one I feel lucky to win the lottery since it's a really simple statue. No major complicated parts to worry about and the mixed media hides most paint issues. So let it be a good one this time :pray:

Hmm, I'm guessing you must've overlooked all those individual pins that are stuck in his head?

Hmm, I'm guessing you must've overlooked all those individual pins that are stuck in his head?

I wouldn't bother responding to him if I were you, comicbookguy is a professional troll who plays dumb, his posts over at statueforum recently have been a master class in trolling.

Back