Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the base inconsistencies. They look ridiculous next to each other.

True. For me this guy will kind of be a stand alone piece, having sold my other horror PF's. I'll probably set him up next to my Lord of Darkness PF which should look pretty badass even with the difference in bases.

I hate the base inconsistencies. They look ridiculous next to each other.

Its not even just the bases, its the actual statues themselves. They are meant to be 1:4 in scale, but pinhead is significantly smaller than most of my other statues, especially his head, which is heaps smaller than jason and leatherface

Me too. :hi5: He and Death's siren will be here for Christmas. Kinda creepy, but cool!

Your pre-order of the Pinhead - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3000741) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Friday, December 18, 2015. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account

He's almost here! :panic: Got my notice as well. I doubt he'll arrive before Christmas, but at least I'll have him before the end of the year. :yess:

Got my processing email for my Ex!! Gonna be a HELL of a Christmas!!
(Thank you thank you... I'll be here all week)

So happy with how this turned out. I had a good feeling from the beginning though. Lets see some more pics people! I don't get mine for about another two weeks. Anyone have the last Freddy pf that we can see a size comparison with?

Its not even just the bases, its the actual statues themselves. They are meant to be 1:4 in scale, but pinhead is significantly smaller than most of my other statues, especially his head, which is heaps smaller than jason and leatherface
Just noticed that with the previous pic posted. He's shorter and smaller compared to the other 3.

Just looked up Doug Bradley. He is listed as being 5'11", but pictures show he is closer to 5'9". Taking those numbers into account, the Pinhead PF should be approximately 17.25" to 17.75" (not including base).

Just looked up Doug Bradley. He is listed as being 5'11", but pictures show he is closer to 5'9". Taking those numbers into account, the Pinhead PF should be approximately 17.25" to 17.75" (not including base).
The website says he's 21" with the base, which can't be more than a couple inches high. 19" seems pretty standard for a 1:4 scale figure height.

My girlfriend bought me this for christmas and she just got the shipping notice. It should be here friday. I cannot wait.

Got my shipping notice too!! He needs his MiniMe Picture 33.jpg

How is there still not a youtube vid on this piece wow. I seriously thought there would be at least a few by now seeing as how amazing this piece appears to have turned out

Back