Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He turned out excellent! Hopefully the rest look like this as well. :pray:

Now where's my shipping notice!

Hey proto... would you be able to get some details shots of the face, hands and back of the head at all please?

Wow. I'm glad I'm on the waitlist. May need to just order a reg though so I'm covered. If that piece looks as good in person as it does in those pics, it's definitely a must have.

The wait list usually converts to the rejects that are sent back.

Love to tell you I'm surprised to hear it. I know for a fact they did that with Big Chap. Guess I'll cancel the wait and just grab a normal one. No way I'm accepting someones reject.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448973492.967797.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448973550.266823.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448973596.549797.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448973644.996144.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448973700.992627.jpg
Here it is.

That faux leather skirt looks like the same material they used on the T-800 police station PF. As such, it might be a good idea to lightly dust the bottom of it with baby powder on any point that touches the base if you ever intend to move or re-box him. Otherwise it might stick together.

^^ good Point ^^

Paint looks good..........for a sideshow production piece. The blood on the torso should be a bit darker but hey at least the pins look good. Thanks for taking the extra shots Prototypy.

The paint job on the head sculpt looks amazing, very smooth, this looks like the prototype. The red blood on the chest needs a black wash, which would not only tint the surface, hence making it darker, but provide shading in the crevices.

Back